Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Hangover : the most hilarious movie i ever saw. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

: June 06, 2009, 01:15:07 PM

Might go see it tomorrow. Been hearing a lot of good things. I hear that Zach G. steals the movie. He also was very good in a B-movie called "Out Cold."  That guy is funny!

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 06, 2009, 01:06:54 PM

recommend it to anyone except for people under 15ish.

absolutly hilarious.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 15, 2009, 09:02:13 PM

Its old. I looked its from 2005, but my point remains the same. I thought the hangover was classic. But really Wedding Crashers a classic? Naa, it had its laughs but I can't remember anything outside Will Ferrel's part in the movie.

I think your definition of "classic" needs some work. Both of those were good movies but if you think Hangover was a "classic" what category/superlatives do you drop on things like Blazing Saddles?

Classic as well. I love blazing saddles.

I liked the Hangover but there is no planet in this universe where it is in the same league with Blazing Saddles or Dr Strangelove.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 15, 2009, 09:03:21 PM

Its old. I looked its from 2005, but my point remains the same. I thought the hangover was classic. But really Wedding Crashers a classic? Naa, it had its laughs but I can't remember anything outside Will Ferrel's part in the movie.

I think your definition of "classic" needs some work. Both of those were good movies but if you think Hangover was a "classic" what category/superlatives do you drop on things like Blazing Saddles?

I liked the Hangover but there is no planet in this universe where it is in the same league with Blazing Saddles or Dr Strangelove.

See, I dont even think Dr strangelove was good. Are humor is much different.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 15, 2009, 08:51:38 PM

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 15, 2009, 08:53:10 PM

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 06, 2009, 10:47:25 PM

I am going to go see that next weekend and went and saw "Land of the Lost" this evening.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 06, 2009, 10:51:10 PM

Will be seeing it on Monday

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#8 : June 06, 2009, 10:57:51 PM

Agree just got home and it's the funniest damn thing I have ever seen!!!! Zack G does make a huge foot print in this movie but the rest hold their own...

Be prepared to have your stomach hurt after this one and stay during the credits... you will know why!!!

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 06, 2009, 11:00:30 PM

Agree just got home and it's the funniest damn thing I have ever seen!!!! Zack G does make a huge foot print in this movie but the rest hold their own...

Be prepared to have your stomach hurt after this one and stay during the credits... you will know why!!!

The same with "Land of the Lost", do not leave until the screen goes black or you will miss an important clue on wether there will be a part two or not. At our movie about 90% of the audience left as the credits rolled and have no idea what they missed.

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#10 : June 06, 2009, 11:03:57 PM

I saw it yesterday.(land of the lost) What did I miss my two kids got up fast and not sure if I missed it or not...

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#11 : June 07, 2009, 12:05:38 AM

I saw it yesterday.(land of the lost) What did I miss my two kids got up fast and not sure if I missed it or not...

I would have to tell you privately so it doesn't mess up the movie for others.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 07, 2009, 03:37:35 AM

Gee, I wonder if they'll be a 2nd LotL?

You can only know if you see the credit roll in its entirety. If you leave early, somebody will punch you in the nose.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#13 : June 07, 2009, 12:09:54 PM

Gee, I wonder if they'll be a 2nd LotL?

You can only know if you see the credit roll in its entirety. If you leave early, somebody will punch you in the nose.

I think maybe you need to switch to decaf Joe cause you've been very anal and uptight lately, hope everything is o'kay at home.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 07, 2009, 12:13:05 PM

Hangover was HILARIOUS.

Best comedy I've seen in a loooong time. Instant classic.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Hangover : the most hilarious movie i ever saw. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools