Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Discount Lower Level Tix for game in Atlanta - our first BUC SECTION! « previous next »
Page: 1

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

: June 03, 2009, 10:03:31 AM

Bucs / Falcons Tickets November 29th

After our big turnout for last year's game and months of working with the Falcons ticket office, we are happy to announce that we have 300 seats reserved for our Buccaneer fans for the November 29th Bucs/Falcons game at the Georgia Dome.  Not only will we all be able to sit together, but we were able to get a great discount.  $110 lower level seats for $89!!

CLICK HERE
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/group_corp_start.htmI?l=EN&team=falcons&owner=1397620&group=51&err=&event=&customerID=
for AtlBucs Bucs/Falcons Group Discount Game Tickets   (Special Offer Code: atlbucs)

All of our group will be sitting together in Sections 129 and 128, lower level, visitor side corner.  Let's make some noise for the Bucs at the Dome!!  Simply click on the link above, follow the instructions and use the Special Offer Code of "atlbucs".

For those wondering about the tailgate party….yes, we will have it again and somehow make it bigger and better.  For those who missed last year, we had 350+ fans (including Mike Alstott) stop by to consume 3 kegs of beer, 300 hamburgers, 300 hot dogs, 6 fried turkeys and 6 cases of water.   All of this thanks to: The Captain (Tim Young), Miller's Ale House, and BucGear.com.  Photos of last year's tailgate party at the Tailgate Photo Page on Atlbucs.com

And of course, starting with the first regular season game on September 13th against the Cowboys, we will be out at Miller's Ale House to watch the game.  Come join us at Miller's in Alpharetta on game days. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 22, 2009, 10:55:13 AM

Wow, this is tempting...but my dad would probably want to go and he's a Falcons fan.  Plus, this is the day after the FSU/Florida game...don't know if I'd be able to make both.  But darn it, I'll try!

Bucco Bruce

Starter

#2 : July 27, 2009, 11:08:37 AM

I went to the Bucs game in Atlanta last year and had the pleasure of hanging out with the ATL Bucs crew....Damn good people, had a lot of fun.  Alstott was tailgating before the game, as was Big Nasty and several other familiar Bucs fans.  I will definately be making the trip again this year.

Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest. Until your Good is Better, and your Better is Best!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 07, 2009, 02:11:20 PM

I went to the Bucs game in Atlanta last year and had the pleasure of hanging out with the ATL Bucs crew....Damn good people, had a lot of fun.  Alstott was tailgating before the game, as was Big Nasty and several other familiar Bucs fans.  I will definately be making the trip again this year.

Check out the site for pictures :)

http://www.atlbucs.com/photos.html

Thanks for the hype Elvis!  Hope to see ya this year!

www.Atlbucs.com

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#4 : August 29, 2009, 03:45:59 PM

it only gave me the option to buy 1 ticket, the drop down box for quantity only stated "1"   what if i want 4 sitting tigether?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 13, 2009, 11:37:24 AM

This links temporarily down, it'll be up soon.

(Sorry I didn't see your message til now, Chaos, hope it got worked out)

www.Atlbucs.com

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 18, 2009, 11:56:59 AM

Apparently the Dome is having issues getting the link up, so if you want tix email me by MONDAY A.M. and let me know.

fitzgerald66@gmail.com

www.Atlbucs.com
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Discount Lower Level Tix for game in Atlanta - our first BUC SECTION! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools