Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
: June 05, 2009, 06:20:06 PM

Israel is not a white knight in this matter.  They have their own shortcomings - and while most see them as the aggrieved party they have had their own share of wrongs.

That said - they are a democracy in the Middle East.  They are an ally of this Country.  Two states does appear to be the only viable answer for  resolution at this moment in time.  And the act of trying to separate moderate Muslims from the terrorists is not without merit. 

That said - the President is on shaky ground on the home front.  And while he needs to be active on all job responsibilities it is the Economy that will determine his future, not the Middle East.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 05, 2009, 04:57:40 PM

So now we are alienating our only democratic ally in the mid-east so the wimp in the White House can try and make friends with terrorists.

And just what exactly has this "ally" done for us in the mid-east? The only possible good thing I can see is that they might take out Iran if it comes to that so we won't have to do it.

2goodbucs

Starter
#2 : June 05, 2009, 04:32:41 PM

So now we are alienating our only democratic ally in the mid-east so the wimp in the White House can try and make friends with terrorists.

I believe it's a tactic to keep his enemies close. Shaking hands with Hugo Chavez and Saying that it is ok for Iran to make nuclear weapons is a big yellow flag because Obama has created a track record of doing the exact opposite of what he says. He is very good at talking behind the teleprompter and will fool most but the same people he fools will wonder "Why did he do that when he said he was going to do the opposite?" but they will support him anyways. The Obama Deception reveals "Why he did that" and the 2nd Obama Deception movie coming out soon will go deeper than the first with who are the string pullers.

2goodbucs

Starter
#3 : June 05, 2009, 04:25:39 PM

I've seen it and it's definitely eye opening, not sure if it's all true but I don't think it's a stretch to say that in many instances where there's smoke there's fire.

The thing that pisses me off is this whole "Global Warming" scare from Al Gore and friends so that they can replace the Income Tax with a Cap and Trade/ Carbon Tax (taxing us to breath). I found out that the Carbon Tax will be used to pay for the Bail Out Bill that is growing rapidly every week. Right now it is 14.8 Trillion (maybe more). Funny thing is that Al Gore is the owner of the Global Carbon Credits so everyone will have to "pre-pay" so that they can breath. Estimated cost of pre-paid Carbon credits is $5,000 per person per year. I'ts not my debt so I am not paying it.

Has anyone seen the movie Bug?
No. Sounds interesting.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 04, 2009, 12:30:17 PM

I haven't watched the entire thing yet, thought some of you would be interesred...

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 04, 2009, 12:47:08 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=38443.0

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#6 : June 04, 2009, 08:55:03 PM

Whackjobs.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 04, 2009, 08:56:09 PM

Whackjobs.

Sheep

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#8 : June 04, 2009, 09:01:19 PM

Whackjobs.

Sheep
You assume all peoiple who support him are sheep? The right wing nut jobs are the sheep and Rush and Hannity are the shepherds.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : June 04, 2009, 09:49:23 PM

This isn't about right wingers - nut jobs or not.  Let's make it simpler.  The government is printing money it does not have, as a result it is selling debt via bonds being purchased by the Chinese.  The value of the dollar is weakened by this action.  Several bad outcomes potentially devastating to the common American are foreseeable unless the debt is brought under control - these include but are not limited to deflation, hyper inflation, mortgage rates the like of those seen in the Carter administration, taxation on all, taxation on 'benefits' such as health and life insurance, Value Added Tax - just off the top of my head.

So spending on pie in the sky is not working.  Subordinating contract law is not working.  Protecting cronies (think UAW) is not working.  Letting 31 year old professional student run the GM bailout and restructuring is not working.  And next you have Cap and Trade/Carbon credits to limit pollution/global warming which hasn't done ANYTHING to improve the environment - just a tax by a different name, along with Government run health insurance -

Taking from all - giving back to some - using a less that competent structure known as government.  Think about it. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 04, 2009, 10:10:19 PM

Yep, with as bad as things are why is there even a government to begin with? They just take our money to make sidewalks we don't even need.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : June 04, 2009, 10:16:23 PM

Yep, with as bad as things are why is there even a government to being with? They just take our money to make sidewalks we don't even need.
How about they stop writing post dated checks - heck if we need to dumb this down to meet a least common denominator that should make it clearer for all over 16.  And I am not saying you are 16 - just used that as a LCD reference.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 04, 2009, 10:37:46 PM

Yep, with as bad as things are why is there even a government to being with? They just take our money to make sidewalks we don't even need.
How about they stop writing post dated checks - heck if we need to dumb this down to meet a least common denominator that should make it clearer for all over 16. And I am not saying you are 16 - just used that as a LCD reference.

I could agree with that too. Point is, it's ALWAYS about spending money.... Like they need to??? They say 1 of 5 people are "penny-pinchers." Well there isn't any in Government, that's for sure. They feel like they HAVE to spend money that's not their own.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : June 04, 2009, 10:41:26 PM

And that is why every incumbent should be at risk until they get the damned message.  Stop.  Simple as that.  No more earmarks, no more spending without the money, no more new taxes - get one damned tax system that gets it done.  Enough nonsense.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 04, 2009, 10:52:17 PM

And that is why every incumbent should be at risk until they get the damned message. Stop. Simple as that. No more earmarks, no more spending without the money, no more new taxes - get one damned tax system that gets it done. Enough nonsense.

No "tax-system" will work though if they can't stop spending. Anyone seen the black-budget? It's downright crazy. Imo they need to cut all funding to the hole-in-the-wall groups that don't even need money from government in the first place. Big name colleges come to mind as well. If they can't "get by" with the millions they get from students and their football/baseball teams etc., they shouldn't BE THERE.

I know the college I go to has to be spending a huge amount on just cutting the lawn, and putting up nice trees, etc. Basically worthless stuff they didn't need to spend a great amount of money on. But they do.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools