Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 06, 2009, 08:32:51 PM

Israel is a woman?

who'da thunk it?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 06, 2009, 09:04:21 PM

If Israel falls, she falls.

This is a perfect example of why liberals like you should be nowhere near positions of power....

You do realize that Israel has nuclear weapons, right? Some say they have over 200. If Israel is in danger of losing, they will launch those weapons and hundreds of millions of people will die. You liberals really want that blood on your hands?

Trying to get the two sides to get along is futile. These people have been fighting since the Crusades. There is so much deep-seeded hatred and bad blood that the best you can hope for is to try to maintain the status quo. This is a much, much more serious and complex problem than you leftists understand.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 07, 2009, 02:30:19 AM

Israel and our support of her snatching land is the reason every other middle east country is our enemy. We need to stop hlding up Israel and let her sink or swim on her own. It is not worth having the rest of the middle east wanting to take us out. If Israel falls, she falls.

Yeah, when did you start studying history...?

See, Israel took land from the attacking armies assembled to wipe them off the map - in two wars ('67 and '73) - that's why Syria lost the Golan Heights, Jordan lost the West bank and Egypt lost the Gaza strip. Israel had been attacked twice and decided to protect themselves from the 3 key areas the attacking armies used to begin their assaults - and you know - it's worked.

The UN said israel had to give them back - as soon as Syria, Jordan and Egypt recognize Israel's right to exist.

That's all it will take - guess who won't comply.

I don't suffer fools - you should try studying in world history class - instead of sleeping.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : June 07, 2009, 08:57:14 AM

Israel and our support of her snatching land is the reason every other middle east country is our enemy. We need to stop hlding up Israel and let her sink or swim on her own. It is not worth having the rest of the middle east wanting to take us out. If Israel falls, she falls.

See, Israel took land from the attacking armies assembled to wipe them off the map - in two wars ('67 and '73) - that's why Syria lost the Golan Heights, Jordan lost the West bank and Egypt lost the Gaza strip. Israel had been attacked twice and decided to protect themselves from the 3 key areas the attacking armies used to begin their assaults - and you know - it's worked.

The UN said israel had to give them back - as soon as Syria, Jordan and Egypt recognize Israel's right to exist.

I don't suffer fools - you should try studying in world history class - instead of sleeping.

I won't tell you it was a complete waste of time - because others who have the ability to read and comprehend might indeed benefit from your post.  Insofar as the targeted poster - well you didn't waste time for others - potentially. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#34 : June 07, 2009, 04:22:50 PM

This is a perfect example of why liberals like you should be nowhere near positions of power....

You do realize that Israel has nuclear weapons, right? Some say they have over 200. If Israel is in danger of losing, they will launch those weapons and hundreds of millions of people will die. You liberals really want that blood on your hands?

Trying to get the two sides to get along is futile. These people have been fighting since the Crusades. There is so much deep-seeded hatred and bad blood that the best you can hope for is to try to maintain the status quo. This is a much, much more serious and complex problem than you leftists understand.
And where did Israel get nuclear weapons? Huh? One of our biggest mistakes. I do not understand the love for Israel who is every bit as bad as other middle east countries just aimed at others.

You are one of the biggest fools I've made the mistake of reading. Are you like 80? 110? This is not the past and things done in the past won't work now and need to be corrected. You think I'm so damn liberal? I think we ought to level the middle east, Israel included. And you are so conservative and uptight you could crack walnuts with your azz.  You and your phoney baloney religious crap. That's the reason you support Israel along with your holy roller prez. He's gone, get over it. We have a president now who realizes Israel is the same as all the rst of the middle east...crap.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 07, 2009, 05:04:09 PM

calm down Karen....

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#36 : June 08, 2009, 02:50:37 AM

And where did Israel get nuclear weapons? Huh? One of our biggest mistakes. I do not understand the love for Israel who is every bit as bad as other middle east countries just aimed at others.

Well, you call it a mistake - I call it outsourcing - they're doing jobs Americans don't have to now. And if they can keep the peace with - as yet - un-demonstrated nuclear weapons...well that's actually a powerful deterent in a land where they are the only democracy. See, we Americans have this affinity for democracy, you should read about it on the internet sometime - it's fascinating.

By the way - no new approach needed - it's really more simple. All the UN required of Syria, Egypt and Jordan is that they acknowledge Israels right to exist - and they can have ALL there land back.

In the words of Prime Minister Netanyahu:"...they (Muslim extremists) call Israel the little satan, they call you (America) the GREAT satan (hint: it means they hate us more, not because of...otherwise Israel would be the great satan - don't feel bad...it's a gift...I call it "critical thinking").

Why did the 9-11 hijackers attack us when we had done NOTHING...oops, I mean other than help the Mujahedeen beat the Soviet Union in Afghanistan.

You are one of the biggest fools I've made the mistake of reading. Are you like 80? 110? This is not the past and things done in the past won't work now and need to be corrected. You think I'm so damn liberal? I think we ought to level the middle east, Israel included. And you are so conservative and uptight you could crack walnuts with your azz.  You and your phoney baloney religious crap. That's the reason you support Israel along with your holy roller prez. He's gone, get over it. We have a president now who realizes Israel is the same as all the rst of the middle east...crap.

You should really read history a bit more - your president has the same problem you do - those that don't learn the lessons of history usually end up repeating the same mistakes.

He's right in line with what Roosevelt did to deepen and prolong his depression...oops sorry, probably lost you with the reference to something you have no idea about - it was this period our country endured for a decade and we only came out of it by pouring money into a massive war effort.

Many of us don't follow your presidents failed policies because we know how this one ends - we've seen it before. He has NO new ideas, they're simply warmed over collectivist thinking and rationale.

Besides - your ad hominem attack is too blatant - I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#37 : June 08, 2009, 04:27:18 AM

Like I said, you are an arrogant fool and in case you didn't notice the majority of this country voted for President Obama. How about you go somewhere else if you hate it so much? Can't wait to see how you explain things when the country is doing much better and he is reelected in 2012. We shall see who has the last laugh. Maybe you should move to Israel. Before it's gone. Oh, and btw, you are the most boring poster on this site.

2goodbucs

Starter
#38 : June 08, 2009, 05:48:17 AM

Can we just reset and forget? The bickering is getting a bit "caveman-ish".

I like the Tree of Liberty letter and the phrase "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants". Does anyone here feel that there will be another Civil War coming soon? I do.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 08, 2009, 10:47:45 AM

Like I said, you are an arrogant fool and in case you didn't notice the majority of this country voted for President Obama. How about you go somewhere else if you hate it so much? Can't wait to see how you explain things when the country is doing much better and he is reelected in 2012. We shall see who has the last laugh. Maybe you should move to Israel. Before it's gone. Oh, and btw, you are the most boring poster on this site.

This part is funny. You were blasting Bush when he was President yet the majority elected him. Did you leave?

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 08, 2009, 02:09:28 PM

The problem with this president is he is putting ALL the cost of his ideas and programs on the folks who didn't elect him.

I am against collectivist thinking - that we take from producers (because they can afford it) and give to those that can't - while we destroy the means to help the producers afford it.

We raise taxes on American corporations and individuals and then we hold those American companies in contempt for taking their corporate offices out of the country to avoid those taxes? I never asked for the government to help me, nor did I take ANY assistance as I was working my way through my career - the most I want from my government is to pass good law, hold everyone accountable to the same rules - and then get out of my way - no man, no government has the right to take from me to give to someone else in order to buy the other guys vote.

This printing of money and spending on things we DON'T need is killing us - heck just run the country like an American household has to now - when you are deep in debt you don't keep on spending. Sure Bush spent, but this guy has now surpassed him - the way out of this is NOT to raise taxes but to lower them.

You calling voters ignorant that don't support this moron of a president is a laugh. In his first 5 months in office he's outspent Bush, the troops are STILL in Iraq & Afghanistan, G'TMO is STILL open and the moron has snubbed our allies while bowing to the guy everyone got mad at Bush for holding hands with - and captiulating to the one's that hate us.

How much rope do you want to give this guy?

Your majority of Americans - was very slim - as a matter of fact I bet a few of those that were confused by his rhetoric/doublespeak would love to have their vote back.

No one who PAYS taxes wants this guy in office - disillusionment is growing - and things will look better until the end of summer. Then they will get much worse.

Advice from someone who has read history: better put some money in a mattress...

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : June 08, 2009, 02:11:55 PM

Toldja WT...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#42 : June 08, 2009, 02:17:20 PM

You are right - but I refuse to take this from the college crowd that thought they knew the kind of change they wanted.

Sometimes when you don't have a job that pays enough: 1). It's YOUR duty to learn something a company will value, 2). Get another job, 3). vote for someone that will LOWER the cost of government - so you can keep more of your own paycheck.

Or move in with mom & dad and go back to school so you can get a degree that REALLY contributes to society.

I will NOT back up to mush brained lefty's that tell me I need to get used to living on less while they fly my planes around the country - to take his wife to see CAT'S...

Roll your sleeves up and get to work.

2goodbucs

Starter
#43 : June 08, 2009, 04:21:27 PM

Advice from someone who has read history: better put some money in a mattress...
Let me add......Money that is in the form of gold, silver, platinum, or any other precious metal. That fiat currency system is going to be the thing of the past.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : June 08, 2009, 05:47:24 PM

You are right - but I refuse to take this from the college crowd that thought they knew the kind of change they wanted.

Sometimes when you don't have a job that pays enough: 1). It's YOUR duty to learn something a company will value, 2). Get another job, 3). vote for someone that will LOWER the cost of government - so you can keep more of your own paycheck.

Or move in with mom & dad and go back to school so you can get a degree that REALLY contributes to society.

I will NOT back up to mush brained lefty's that tell me I need to get used to living on less while they fly my planes around the country - to take his wife to see CAT'S...

Roll your sleeves up and get to work.

Educating requires some effort on the part of the targeted folks - they have to want to listen.  Hard to get there when one such as she knows everything that is necessary.  Hell - impossible. 

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Obama Deception « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools