Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our OFFICIAL Facebook and Twitter Pages!(God I hate leaks) « previous next »
Page: 1

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

: June 06, 2009, 10:42:22 AM

just became a fan...nice page

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 04, 2009, 01:00:29 AM

We couldn't find anyone named tbbuccaneers.

#2 : June 04, 2009, 12:16:37 AM

To: TB - Football Operations Staff
Subject: Our OFFICIAL Facebook and Twitter Pages!

We now have our very own OFFICIAL facebook and Twitter pages for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! The more fans we have, the more people we can reach out to. We hope to start promoting the pages publicly soon but feel free to pass on the link to any Bucs fans you know! Our plan is to give fans an inside look into the Buccaneers that they wouldn’t normally have. Help us out by increasing our numbers and spread the word!

Some people have asked me about ensuring their personal facebook pages are not visible to other fans. I have researched this and can promise you that no matter who else is a fan of our page on facebook, only your personal FRIENDS can see your page.

If you’d like to become a fan of our facebook page:

1. sign onto your own facebook page
2. click here:    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers/95501124594
3. click “become a fan” directly under our main photo (Bucs Logo).
4. You are now a fan of the Bucs!

If you’d like to follow us on Twitter:

1. log onto your own Twitter page
2. type in “tbbuccaneers” in the search box on the far right of your homepage, directly under “favorites”
3. click “follow” under our logo in the top left corner
4. You are now following the Bucs!

Thank you in advance for your support and don’t hesitate to ask me if you have any questions!

bucs1

Practice Squad
#3 : June 04, 2009, 12:24:39 AM

Wow, what a great way for Bucs fans to get in touch with their team! Thanks for posting.

#4 : June 04, 2009, 12:32:40 AM

No Problem. I just got the word, they Bucs PR people deserve the credit, they just want the best fans in the nation to know what is happening and to know they care.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#5 : June 04, 2009, 12:57:22 AM

There is a lot of great information on the Bucs Facebook page, so I would encourage everyone to check it out.

For those that wanted to know if training camp was open to the fans, here is something that I found on there about it:

"On May 22nd, the Bucs had their first hearing in front of City Council in regards to rezoning their facility to allow the pubic to be part of the action. The second round of hearings with City Council will be on June 4th (today)."

For those that were looking for Kellen Winslow pictures, they have a whole gallery of them on the Facebook page too.

Also, something interesting I found out on the Facebook page was that the Bucs will be changing their stadium intros this year from animated to filmed with real people. I thought that was cool. This can be found in the article titled: Bucs Going Hollywood?

bucs1

Practice Squad
#6 : June 04, 2009, 01:04:55 AM

We couldn't find anyone named tbbuccaneers.

I was able to find the page for that after looking for a bit. Here it is: http://twitter.com/TBBuccaneers

PIMP52

Rookie

#7 : June 07, 2009, 11:29:22 AM

thanks for the post,its a great page!!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our OFFICIAL Facebook and Twitter Pages!(God I hate leaks) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools