Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your All-Decade Buccaneers 53 Man Roster « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : June 09, 2009, 03:51:49 PM

roman oben ? que ? no love for the best left tackle we ever had(  Paul (the tuber) gruber ) ron &ron reference

Paul Gruber<2000

I based my list 2000-2009

pancake block

Starter

#31 : June 09, 2009, 03:55:31 PM

man we really had some stiffs out there at left tackle when jerry wunch and roman oben are the top of the list

#32 : June 09, 2009, 04:01:27 PM

man we really had some stiffs out there at left tackle when jerry wunch and roman oben are the top of the list

Yeah we had some serious issues on OL....we have a better OL now but I dont think at this point in their careers Trueblood and Penn are better than Oben, Brown or Wunsch but they will be most likely

pancake block

Starter

#33 : June 09, 2009, 04:06:36 PM

i think trudud is servicable run blocker if he doesnt do something stupid and penn is a descent pass blocker but neither one is the total package and if one gets hurt we are up the excrement tributary with no means of propulsion                                                                                                                                                                                 
> "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 09, 2009, 07:03:16 PM

up the excrement tributary with no means of propulsion

That got a chuckle out of me.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#35 : June 10, 2009, 01:26:04 AM

How can you put Ward on that list?

He hasn't played a down as a Buc yet.

Anyone who would do that doesn't know jack crap about the Bucs or football in general.

Just like anyone who bashes a coach and wants him fired before he even coaches a single game is a complete tool.   ;)

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#36 : June 10, 2009, 10:57:42 AM

How can you put Ward on that list?

He hasn't played a down as a Buc yet.

Anyone who would do that doesn't know jack crap about the Bucs or football in general.

Just like anyone who bashes a coach and wants him fired before he even coaches a single game is a complete tool. ;)

Zing!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your All-Decade Buccaneers 53 Man Roster « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools