Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris 2nd to last in NFL?? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

jcdoll

Starter

#135 : June 11, 2009, 12:46:45 PM

I guarantee we would have had Cutler and Haynesworth. ?

Gruden would have likely brought in Cutler.

these are my favorite arguments. no basis at all, just ignorant and biased claims.

Just the facts bro :)

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#136 : June 12, 2009, 07:49:07 AM

The Bucs weren't going to win many games this season no matter who the coach was, that's what some people aren't understanding.

As sad as that sounds, i completely agree.

That's what I've been saying all along.  I am a big Gruden fan, but agree that he had to go.  I mean, how on earth do you lose a football team to go 0-4 in finish off a playoff bound season.  Not a big fan of Raheem just yet, but I don't hate on him like others.  I will def support him, and won't get mad at him if we win 3-5 games.  Only way I'd get mad at him is if he calls a "Sean Payton" like play, but the thing is...he won't be calling the plays.

More people will be mad at Jags this year then Morris...

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#137 : June 12, 2009, 07:52:45 AM

What the logic behind this...can't wait to hear it!

So you really think another year of Garcia, Dunn, Brooks and Galloway would've resulted in a BETTER record in 2009?

What's the logic behind THAT?
Lets see:
Garcia is better than anything we have on our roster
Brooks is better than Phillips even at 36
Dunn is not an everydown back so thats a wash
Galloway is better than everybody but Bryant

Do i need to even answer the question?

Totally agree with you on Garcia.  Many will find that out soon enough that Leftwich and McCown will not be as protective of the ball or move the ball effieciently between the 20s.  Yeah he struggled in the redzone, as did Gruden and the rest of the offense, but ya know what...I rather screw up in the redzone and get a field goal then screw up on our own 40 and get nothing out of it..

I also agree with you on Galloway.  The thing is, we were trying to get younger so we had to get rid of these vets.

Dunn and Brooks don't bother me.  We wont miss a beat without them.
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris 2nd to last in NFL?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools