Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eminem t-bagged by Bruno at movie awards « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

samsdad

Hall of Famer

« #30 : June 02, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »

if a gay guy with no pants on "falls" on a rapper on the MTV award show....does anyone care? Apparently the answer is yes.

Ill say this....if it was not staged.....then Shady is going to absolutely OWN MTV.
I mean that literally.

But im sure he was aware of what was going to happen...

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #31 : June 02, 2009, 12:32:21 PM »

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=412346&GT1=28103

It was staged.

Dash Riprock

Starter

« #32 : June 02, 2009, 01:17:35 PM »

Im sure it was staged, maybe the plan was for Cohen to fall in his lap. I doubt Emminen was expecting a facefull of sweaty package.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #33 : June 02, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »

Im sure it was staged, maybe the plan was for Cohen to fall in his lap. I doubt Emminen was expecting a facefull of sweaty package.

Nah, it's Bruno. The face full was all a part of the plan.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

« #34 : June 02, 2009, 02:27:24 PM »

I'd rather go the route that Jamie Foxx did with Ms. Berry:

TBsports55

Starter

« #35 : June 03, 2009, 11:32:47 AM »

Andy Samberg’s head writer on the MTV Movie Awards, Scott Aukerman, now admits that the controversial Bruno/Eminem stunt was completely staged and rehearsed.

Which means that Slim Shady -- who appeared to be utterly horrified at the sight of Bruno's privates and later stormed out of the Universal Ampitheatre in anger -- is a much better actor than he proved in "Eight Mile."

Why, he's poised to be the new Sean Penn!

According to the Pop and Hiss blog, after a day of silence from Slim Shady and MTV, Aukerman wrote on his Tumbler: "Yes, the Eminem-Bruno incident was staged. They rehearsed it at dress [rehearsal] and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show."

What about the angry look Eminem gave Cohen’s buttocks? Just acting.

And that serious storm-out? According to TV Guide, "Most of the big celebs came, did their thing and left."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2009/06/andy-sambergs-writer-admits-bruno-eminem-stunt-was-wellrehearsed.html

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #36 : June 04, 2009, 06:17:05 AM »

Eminem thrilled to pull off stunt

http://www.rapradar.com/qa/rr-exclusive-eminem-speaks-on-mtv-stunt-and-robbery-rumors.html

RR: Can you clear up the Bruno stunt at the MTV Awards? Was it staged or planned?
Eminem: Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards.  I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag.

If it wasn't planned the way you agreed to, do you hold MTV or Sacha responsible and will you take any kind of action?
I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it.  It had so many people going "nuts" so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it.

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #37 : June 04, 2009, 09:56:34 AM »

As Dennis Miller quoted, "some like their eminems plain, and some like their eminems with nutzz".

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #38 : June 09, 2009, 01:47:15 PM »

ww.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=229028&title=foxfriends-lingerie-football

Fox News - how hypocritical
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eminem t-bagged by Bruno at movie awards « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools