Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OUR JUDEO-CHRISTIAN NATION...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 10, 2009, 10:38:09 AM

Well for all of you who believe the founding fathers, many who fought for our freedom, did so that people could have freedom to believe in nothing, then you are sadly mistaken.

Isn't that part of what freedom means, able to believe, or not believe, in anything you want as long as it doesn't infringe upon the rights of others?

I for one would die fighting for my country and it's CHRISTIAN beliefs.  It's freedoms that allow those on this board to rant about their way and what they want, rather than to be unified.

And the beauty of this country is that you'd have others willing to die for their country and it's MUSLIM beliefs and others willing to die for their country and it's JEWISH beliefs and others willing to die for their country and it's NATIVE AMERICAN beliefs and others willing to die for their country and it's BUDDHISTS beliefs and others willing to die for their country and it's WICCAN beliefs .... It's kind of sad you can;t appreciate how great this country really is because of your narrow minded views.

If we all awoke tomorrow to the sound of gun fire and bombs dropping everywhere, I feel fairly certain many on this same board would begin to cry out to a Holy God.

You're probably right ... The first words out of my mouth would probably be "Holy Jesus!!" .... or possibly "Holy Crap!! ..... It would defintely be "Holy Something" ....  
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OUR JUDEO-CHRISTIAN NATION...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools