Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Letter to the President (Messiah, Pharoh, Lord) of the United States of America « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Snook

Hall of Famer

#45 : June 10, 2009, 10:57:01 AM

An eternal debate - from "One Nation Under God" to the opining religion is separated by the founding documents.

And I'm pretty sure the phrase "One Nation Under God" didn't appear until the 1920's...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#46 : June 10, 2009, 10:58:19 AM

An eternal debate - from "One Nation Under God" to the opining religion is separated by the founding documents.

And I'm pretty sure the phrase "One Nation Under God" didn't appear until the 1920's...

50's I thought

Snook

Hall of Famer

#47 : June 10, 2009, 11:05:58 AM

50's I thought

Possibly.  Either way, the worst arguments are the "In God We Trust" and "One Nation Under God" ones.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#48 : June 10, 2009, 12:24:57 PM

50's I thought

Possibly. Either way, the worst arguments are the "In God We Trust" and "One Nation Under God" ones.
And that was my point... thanks Snook -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#49 : June 10, 2009, 03:00:16 PM

She's a real American? How about a real moron?

I suspect all will defer for her entry determination into your domain
Hilarious. Since I know she's a moron along with all who think like her that eliminates me from that group.

Have you figured out how to severe in 2 branches  of the military at the same time yet?
You are a joke!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Letter to the President (Messiah, Pharoh, Lord) of the United States of America « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools