Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joel Filani « previous next »
Page: 1

mxs721

Starter

: June 14, 2009, 01:16:24 PM

Who is this guy? I met him yesterday at Fanfest. Very nice guy. Nice to my kid. But I've never heard of him. I follow this website and the Bucs religiously but I've never heard one word about him. Can someone fill me in a bit? From the lack of coverage on him I'm guessing he's not making the team?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 14, 2009, 01:17:30 PM

Who is this guy? I met him yesterday at Fanfest. Very nice guy. Nice to my kid. But I've never heard of him. I follow this website and the Bucs religiously but I've never heard one word about him. Can someone fill me in a bit? From the lack of coverage on him I'm guessing he's not making the team?

Training camp body WR from Texas Tech.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 14, 2009, 01:18:54 PM

was he at the no voucher PM session? I barely knew anybody from that list. Bunch of camp bodies I guess.

mxs721

Starter

#3 : June 14, 2009, 03:30:42 PM

was he at the no voucher PM session? I barely knew anybody from that list. Bunch of camp bodies I guess.

No, he was on the field at one of the sponsor's booths.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 14, 2009, 03:36:47 PM

Joel Filani | Wide Receiver
TEAM:  Tampa Bay Buccaneers
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6'2' / 211
DOB: 12/8/1983
COLLEGE: Texas Tech
CONTRACT INFO:  5/13/2009: Signed an undisclosed contract. 

Joel Filani-WR- Buccaneers May. 13 - 12:34 pm et

Bucs signed WR Joel Filani, formerly of the Rams.

Filani, 25, became expendable in St. Louis when late-rounder Brooks Foster was drafted. The Bucs need a third receiver, but Filani isn't the answer.   

Source:   Rotoworld

Scurvy

Practice Squad

#5 : June 14, 2009, 03:45:52 PM

Maybe he was there to take advantage of the Pick-A-Seat.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joel Filani « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools