Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baltimore looking to trade QB Boller « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 07, 2007, 08:48:22 PM

Dont we have another QB on the roster? Bryan Randall maybe? I think we signed him when Chris Simms went down.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#16 : February 07, 2007, 08:51:52 PM

Dont we have another QB on the roster? Bryan Randall maybe? I think we signed him when Chris Simms went down.

Yeah, I wonder what ever happened to him.  He's not on the roster anymore so I guess we didn't resign him back on to the practice squad or send him to NFL Europe.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 07, 2007, 09:06:41 PM

I have had mixed opinions about Boller. One part says the guys should've progressed more than he did. But, at the same time it's one of those things where he had a pretty cruddy cast to deal with. Not by any means advocating that he should be here, but I would like to see him move on elsewhere and get a clean shot.

In 3 of his last 4 last year he seemed to be "getting" it a little bit. I thought BAL might wait on him but they were playing for the now.

Let's see Harrington, Carr or Boller...which Tedford QB do we want? Shame Akili Smith, Trent Dilfer and Aaron Rodgers aren't on the market to go with those cats.

Guy does wonders for people in college but wow how badly do these cats translate to the pros?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#18 : February 07, 2007, 09:20:13 PM

He isn't worth the time.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 07, 2007, 09:38:52 PM

I have had mixed opinions about Boller. One part says the guys should've progressed more than he did. But, at the same time it's one of those things where he had a pretty cruddy cast to deal with. Not by any means advocating that he should be here, but I would like to see him move on elsewhere and get a clean shot.

In 3 of his last 4 last year he seemed to be "getting" it a little bit. I thought BAL might wait on him but they were playing for the now.

Let's see Harrington, Carr or Boller...which Tedford QB do we want? Shame Akili Smith, Trent Dilfer and Aaron Rodgers aren't on the market to go with those cats.

Guy does wonders for people in college but wow how badly do these cats translate to the pros?
Well, we already had Dilfer and Smith on the roster....we should build a stable of Tedford QBs.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#20 : February 08, 2007, 01:00:13 AM

I would rather have Boller than Garcia

T

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 08, 2007, 01:50:24 AM

Boller=Garbage

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#22 : February 08, 2007, 08:35:40 AM

That list of possible starting QB's for the Bucs has me thinking it wouldn't be that bad if we did draft a QB in the first.  The only condition would be that it couldn't and shouldn't be a Tedford QB.  If you eliminate all of the Tedford QB's from the last 5 to 10 years the success rate for QB's drafted in the top 10 would be much higher.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 08, 2007, 09:08:03 AM

If you eliminate all of the Tedford QB's from the last 5 to 10 years the success rate for QB's drafted in the top 10 would be much higher.

You wonder if I'm a good qB if I want to play for Tedford? I mean he's basically killed his prospects for NFL GM's at this point I'd think. I mean it is one thing is most suck but for ALL to suck that's a bad sign.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 08, 2007, 09:20:18 AM

Boller supposedly can throw the ball through the goal posts from his knees at 70 yards away.   We already have Simms who has proven he can throw the ball into the cross bar.    I say bring in Boller and have him and Simms entertain us at halftime with trick throws.   It beats those crappy halftime shows we've been having.   But we should probably bring in someone else to be our starting QB.   

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 08, 2007, 09:28:25 AM

Boller supposedly can throw the ball through the goal posts from his knees at 70 yards away. We already have Simms who has proven he can throw the ball into the cross bar. I say bring in Boller and have him and Simms entertain us at halftime with trick throws. It beats those crappy halftime shows we've been having. But we should probably bring in someone else to be our starting QB.
Draft Russell as well, and ticket prices will be worth the throw shows......

We could even throw Dave Moore in the mix, and see if he can snap the ball through the goal post from 70 yards away.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 08, 2007, 09:41:26 AM

Boller supposedly can throw the ball through the goal posts from his knees at 70 yards away. We already have Simms who has proven he can throw the ball into the cross bar. I say bring in Boller and have him and Simms entertain us at halftime with trick throws. It beats those crappy halftime shows we've been having. But we should probably bring in someone else to be our starting QB.
Draft Russell as well, and ticket prices will be worth the throw shows......

We could even throw Dave Moore in the mix, and see if he can snap the ball through the goal post from 70 yards away.

Now, we're getting somewhere.   Maybe we can bring back Sapp so he can do his Beyonce dance as well.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 08, 2007, 09:47:31 AM

As fans we look at these QB names and ask our selves what have they done.
Then we feel like we are doomed.
Every QB that has become great it seams like had to overcome adversity or at least most of them.
Farve was a back up QB in Atlanta.
Young was pathetic in Oraange
Doug Flutie had to go to the Canadian league
as well as Garcia
Also there was a QB for the Rams that came from arena football who just might go to the hall of fame if his wife lets him.

The point is that football is a team sport with a lot of different systems. Brady did not thrive in college but he comes to a coach and a system that clicks for him and boom he is the golden boy.

I have faith in Gruden and this coaching staff to get it done. With any coach it is not a sure thing but with Gruden our chances are better then 90% of the NFL coaches out there.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 08, 2007, 10:20:42 AM

Also there was a QB for the Rams that came from arena football who just might go to the hall of fame if his wife lets him.

Warner to the HOF?? I have never really thought about it. IMO, there is no way he should be enshrined in Canton.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baltimore looking to trade QB Boller « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools