Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brandon Marshall demands trade « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#270 : June 20, 2009, 01:03:43 PM

Assistant Head Coach was never mentioned in the original argument.  Even you should be able recognize that.  It's been about Coordinators and Position Coaches.  Assistant Head Coaches is not synonymous with Coordinator, no matter how much you want it to be.

Just more stipulations...

LFO

Hall of Famer

#271 : June 20, 2009, 01:11:39 PM

Assistant Head Coach was never mentioned in the original argument.  Even you should be able recognize that.  It's been about Coordinators and Position Coaches.  Assistant Head Coaches is not synonymous with Coordinator, no matter how much you want it to be.

Just more stipulations...

That's EXACTLY my point.  It was position coach vs. coordinator.

Not Assistant Head Coach/Position Coach vs. coordinator.   

There is no stipulation, I was just sticking to the original argument.  I wasn't saying it was synonymous, what the hell are you talking about?  Do you think if you make things up they become true?

Let's try this real slow for you....

Position Coach

Assistant Head Coach/Position Coach

Coordinator

Are ALL DIFFERENT jobs.  I was arguing the first and the last....I said exclude the middle because that wasn't the argument.

Can you comprehend that now Einstein?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#272 : June 20, 2009, 01:17:12 PM

Position Coach

Coordinator

Are ALL DIFFERENT jobs.

No, they're not.

Assistant Head Coach is a title, not a separate responsibility.  Sucks for your argument, Assistant Head Coach never entered the discussion until it benefited you.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#273 : June 20, 2009, 01:18:24 PM

Position Coach

Coordinator

Are ALL DIFFERENT jobs.

No, they're not.

Assistant Head Coach is a title, not a separate responsibility.  Sucks for your argument, Assistant Head Coach never entered the discussion until it benefited you.

LOL

If that is what you want to believe, so be it.

My argument has already been made, and there is a mountain of evidence to support it...not to mention a certain lack of coaches hired from position spots to HC to add further proof.  You even admitted the normal path is OC/DC to HC, so now you are just arguing to argue.  Typical BiGGS. 

LFO

Hall of Famer

#274 : June 20, 2009, 01:21:59 PM

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday biggs.

It's been fun as always. 

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#275 : June 20, 2009, 01:23:00 PM

Tony Sparano is another position coach-to-Head Coach with a winning record thus far.  Don't know how I missed him.

Page: 1 ... 17 18 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brandon Marshall demands trade « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools