Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cost of Garcia « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #15 : February 07, 2007, 10:50:35 PM »

He wants more than a 1 yr deal...at 37!  Favre he is not. And I believe SR said the Bucs weren't that interested---thank the football gods.

« #16 : February 07, 2007, 10:53:02 PM »

I swing back and forth on just about every QB out there.....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #17 : February 07, 2007, 10:53:35 PM »

He wants more than a 1 yr deal...at 37!  Favre he is not. And I believe SR said the Bucs weren't that interested---thank the football gods.
Have to agree.

He is old, not that fast, and hasn't proven much in terms of situation...

That meaning Garcia model Cleveland/model Detroit is gah-bage.

Garcia model Philly is good.

Who does Tampa more resemble right now?

And also, while we can't take the athletes words for verbatim, he did say he wants to stay in Philly, and Philly fans want him to stay, so...

« #18 : February 07, 2007, 10:55:03 PM »

I'm at the point to almost say screw it and just get Plummer (ew) for a year and let's see if Simms is for real.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #19 : February 07, 2007, 10:56:10 PM »

I'm at the point to almost say screw it and just get Plummer (ew) for a year and let's see if Simms is for real.
If you are at that point, can you imagine how Gruden feels?!

« #20 : February 07, 2007, 10:59:33 PM »

Well in fairness my job isn't on the line, and I don't have 60,000 yelling at me for the most idiotic of reasons....but hey, Plummer is can still ball in Madden right?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #21 : February 07, 2007, 11:00:58 PM »

Well in fairness my job isn't on the line, and I don't have 60,000 yelling at me for the most idiotic of reasons....but hey, Plummer is can still ball in Madden right?
Sort of.  I guess Plummer can is still ball...lol!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #22 : February 07, 2007, 11:01:32 PM »

Plummer would make me a sad sad buc fan...

then I would become an angry buc fan...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #23 : February 07, 2007, 11:02:08 PM »

Plummer---yuck!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #24 : February 07, 2007, 11:02:56 PM »

On SUndays this year, I was a very angry Buc fan.  It comes with being 4 and 12, and caring about your football team as such.

« #25 : February 07, 2007, 11:10:56 PM »

On SUndays this year, I was a very angry Buc fan. It comes with being 4 and 12, and caring about your football team as such.
Losses don't effect me like they used to, I mean when we lost to the Lions on a Thursday night game in like 2000 I think it was, I went to bed a sobbing Bucs fan...with age comes maturity and poise I suppose...basically I'm not one to boo nor make verbal attacks towards any Bucs players....a la 'Torrie Sucks **CENSORED**s' 'Gradusckis' ect.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #26 : February 07, 2007, 11:13:57 PM »

On SUndays this year, I was a very angry Buc fan. It comes with being 4 and 12, and caring about your football team as such.
Losses don't effect me like they used to, I mean when we lost to the Lions on a Thursday night game in like 2000 I think it was, I went to bed a sobbing Bucs fan...with age comes maturity and poise I suppose...basically I'm not one to boo nor make verbal attacks towards any Bucs players....a la 'Torrie Sucks **CENSORED**s' 'Gradusckis' ect.

this years losses didn't effect me much either after the first 4 or 5...  At that point, you get used to losing...  Had you lived through the 80's, the losses were just a part of being a bucs fan, then came the mid 90's, and each loss was like a small piece of you dying a painful death...  The year after the super bowl was exceedingly painful to me...

When you are good, you expect to win, which is why the losses hurt more, when you are bad, as I said before, you just get used to it...  it is just a numbness...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #27 : February 07, 2007, 11:14:30 PM »

Yeah, I guess you do get used to constant losing.  Winning is a big suprise.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #28 : February 07, 2007, 11:22:35 PM »

Being a fan is cool.  Sometimes.

« #29 : February 07, 2007, 11:23:38 PM »

Sure golley is Boid! I'm glad everyone doesn't hate the coach!
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cost of Garcia « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools