Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cost of Garcia « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #30 : February 07, 2007, 11:28:07 PM »

I just can't blame one man for the drops, the lack of run game, the poor blocking, the injuries.  I think Gruden understands the NFL.  He has a staff that is at fault, and he has players that are at fault. 

Jon Gruden is a good coach, he has some emotion, so what? 

The failure is a conglomeration of injuries, poor play (athletically), poor coaching (him, and his staff at times...notably the Giants game), etc...

It falls on many shoulders, and each one is held accountable in my book.  I refuse to think Gruden, yes LOMBARDI WEARING Gruden, divisional championship Gruden is not a good coach.

I like the sneer.  Now when the players start stomping some arse, start denting helmets, then you all will too.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #31 : February 07, 2007, 11:31:31 PM »

Not a fan of the sneer or the intentional 'Chucky' faces for the camera.  Why do you not realize that all the players don't just tank all at once for no reason?

« #32 : February 07, 2007, 11:32:49 PM »

Age is a great reason....

Also let's get real, you think he makes those faces for the camera? I guess Dungy folds his arms for the 'GOOD GUY !!!!' photos...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #33 : February 07, 2007, 11:38:07 PM »

Not a fan of the sneer or the intentional 'Chucky' faces for the camera. Why do you not realize that all the players don't just tank all at once for no reason?
Know you are calling Chucky delusional?  That is just foolish.

I have not heard, and neither have you, one player bringing the locker room down this year.  The lockerroom was tight.  Does that happen on 4-12 teams?  Nope. 

Coach Gruden is not an issue.  Piss poor output is. 

Karen, bring one quote saying Gruden is not getting it done bya PLAYER.  Bring that, and you carry some weight.  Otherwise, you are a vegetarian in this argument.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #34 : February 07, 2007, 11:43:11 PM »

Piss poor output is not at all related to the coach in any way?

« #35 : February 07, 2007, 11:44:31 PM »

Age. Injuries. Lack of talent. BIRDIES TOLD ME SO.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #36 : February 07, 2007, 11:48:18 PM »

2 of which are directly related to Gruden, however this isn't a Gruden thread. I just dont want a 37 year old QB with a noodle arm dinking and dunking us to another 4-12 record.

« #37 : February 07, 2007, 11:50:11 PM »

Gruden controls age and injuries? I had no idea he could stop Brooks from aging...lord knows he can't cut him or Tampa would be full of crimson roads.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #38 : February 07, 2007, 11:56:58 PM »

Brooks is not on the suck ass offense.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #39 : February 08, 2007, 12:14:50 AM »

Karen , it was your boy Simms that made the great 1Td 7 Int start to the suck azz offense. If not for his stellar play the Garcia's and Plummers of the world wouldn't even come up.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #40 : February 08, 2007, 12:35:14 AM »

He went out after the 3rd game & (brace yourself) the offense NEVER got any better! And I believe the subject was players getting old.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #41 : February 08, 2007, 12:36:11 AM »

It sure is.

Where are the fire Simms and fire Alstott and fire Clayton threads?  Where are the fire Caddy threads?

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #42 : February 08, 2007, 12:39:53 AM »

He went out after the 3rd game & (brace yourself) the offense NEVER got any better! And I believe the subject was players getting old.
The subject was Garcia you nitwit-- And Brace urself the QB play went up-- not one of the Qb's even the rookie had a rating as piss poor as Simms.

T

Hall of Famer

« #43 : February 08, 2007, 12:52:57 AM »

Before you get too excited about Garcia coming to Tampa ask yourself does Tampa have the offensive talent and veteran leadership that Philly has? Garcia benefitted from stellar offensivel ine play and having very good offensive weapons around him. Donte Stallworth,Reggie Brown,L.J. Smith and Brian Westbrook along with a veteran offensive line made Garcia look alot better than he would be in Tampa.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #44 : February 08, 2007, 12:54:30 AM »

It sure is.

Where are the fire Simms and fire Alstott and fire Clayton threads?  Where are the fire Caddy threads?

They are not in charge of getting the whole team ready to play---Jonny boy is.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cost of Garcia « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools