Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Must See This Movie...LOL! « previous next »
Page: 1

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
: June 10, 2009, 01:41:45 PM

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 10, 2009, 01:43:50 PM

LOL. I actually love corny movies like these. Snakes on a plane was funny to me, same with another one i watched called "black sheep"(not the Chris Farley movie).

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

mxs721

Starter

#2 : June 11, 2009, 11:28:53 PM

Looks very stupid. But sometimes I like the stupid ones.. Just put it in my Netflix queue.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 11, 2009, 11:53:22 PM

pass

any movie with lorenzo lamas and former teen pop star debbie gibson has to be a joke, right?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 12, 2009, 01:21:32 AM

LOL. I actually love corny movies like these. Snakes on a plane was funny to me, same with another one i watched called "black sheep"(not the Chris Farley movie).

Black Sheep, the one with the carnivorous sheep and the "were-sheep". The was friggin' brilliant....seriously. Funn,y gory and top-end effects for a low-end flick. Sat somewhere between Tremors and Dog Soliders.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

#5 : June 12, 2009, 05:55:18 AM

Honestly.

that is better imo. I wanna see it.

mxs721

Starter

#6 : June 12, 2009, 10:29:07 AM

pass

any movie with lorenzo lamas and former teen pop star debbie gibson has to be a joke, right?

movie definetly looks like a joke but I bet my kids will get a kick out of it. And Debbie Gibson looks pretty good for 37-38..whatever she is.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 12, 2009, 12:22:15 PM

Black Sheep, the one with the carnivorous sheep and the "were-sheep". The was friggin' brilliant....seriously. Funn,y gory and top-end effects for a low-end flick. Sat somewhere between Tremors and Dog Soliders.

I agree, it was pretty damn good. Have you seen Grindhouse?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 12, 2009, 01:16:41 PM

Seen both halves on DVD. Thought Planet Terror was better than Deathproof although the trailers (Machete!) might have been better than both.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 12, 2009, 03:00:53 PM

Seen both halves on DVD. Thought Planet Terror was better than Deathproof although the trailers (Machete!) might have been better than both.

Machete is in production...litterally.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 12, 2009, 04:05:39 PM

The "joke" film is now gonna be a real film? Heck, why not the joke trailer was better than about 80% of the real trailers I've seen.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#11 : June 15, 2009, 02:47:48 PM

Holly '80s flashback, Debbie Gibson is in that?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 15, 2009, 05:30:51 PM

Holly '80s flashback, Debbie Gibson is in that?

yup, but I always thought TIFFANY was hotter...

and Tiffany now:

But my favorite Tinnay is of course:

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#13 : June 15, 2009, 05:32:31 PM

The "joke" film is now gonna be a real film? Heck, why not the joke trailer was better than about 80% of the real trailers I've seen.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Must See This Movie...LOL! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools