Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp - Thoughts about not being at Disney « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : June 16, 2009, 10:27:48 AM

and the title of the thread was thoughts about not being at Disney...  I provided mine...

I don't have a preference.   and SB get off my sack. 

/thanks.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 16, 2009, 10:52:38 AM

It was always good... Nice facilities.

A big plus for me is I could bring the fam and they could spend the days doing whatever the heck they wanted at Disney/Universal/Water Parks etc. (I drive down from Charleston.) Everyone wins!

There is plenty to do in the Tampa area. Why not just make a vacation there now? Everyone didnt win with the Orlando camp, in fact most people lost.

Grew Up in St. Pete... Last year, did Busch Gardens...

I'm not sure what you're talking about with 'most people lost'... I was referring to my family... ??

Most buc fans like it better in Tampa. And dude there is much more to do outside of theme parks...

Thank you Captain Obvious.

You asked. Captain redundant.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 16, 2009, 10:53:29 AM

and the title of the thread was thoughts about not being at Disney...  I provided mine...

I don't have a preference.   and SB get off my sack. 

/thanks.

What the hell is your problem man?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#18 : June 16, 2009, 10:58:17 AM

I hated disney.  I was hotter if that is possible.  Hated the drive haven't been able to get there in a few years.  Hope for some nightitme  practices here in Tampa...

#19 : June 16, 2009, 11:09:37 AM

and the title of the thread was thoughts about not being at Disney... I provided mine...

I don't have a preference. and SB get off my sack.

/thanks.

What the hell is your problem man?

You responding to my post about my thoughts... assuming I had a preference.

I was contributing to the thread original poster, like (in some ways) you were...

Other than that... done with this - carry on.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#20 : June 16, 2009, 11:55:38 AM

At least now I can slip away for an hour or 2 when I have a chance. Instead of having to plan to lose a days work to go to Orlando.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

frankbuc

Second String
#21 : June 16, 2009, 03:18:09 PM

going to be horrible not having it in orlando, i live on the east side by the space center and it was about a 45 minute ride now its going to be a couple hours and i will be lucky to make it one time instead of a couple 3 times a week...having withdraws already
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp - Thoughts about not being at Disney « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools