Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ZUTTAH IS STARTING LEFT GUARD FOR 2009, SEARS MAY NOT BE BACK FOR CAMP « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 17, 2009, 03:35:06 PM

Z will do well.  But our depth at guard is shot...

Agree 100%

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#31 : June 17, 2009, 03:50:40 PM

...and the injury gods always seem to find a weak spot.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 17, 2009, 03:52:29 PM

and people are questioning why Mahan is still on the roster? Maybe the coaching staff actually does know more than many of the posters on this board.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 17, 2009, 04:04:36 PM

Z will do well. But our depth at guard is shot...

and people are questioning why Mahan is still on the roster? Maybe the coaching staff actually does know more than many of the posters on this board.

Cmon Cyber.  He's there but it doesn't mke him "quality depth" Dude is a straight ragg doll...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

BucFanOcala

Starter

#34 : June 17, 2009, 04:55:58 PM

The guy gets hurt and he let us down?

Genius.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 17, 2009, 05:09:10 PM

Cmon Cyber.  He's there but it doesn't mke him "quality depth" Dude is a straight ragg doll...

and to think that he started every game in 2007 for the Steelers. Must also say something about their lack of depth on the line.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : June 17, 2009, 05:50:46 PM

The guy gets hurt and he let us down?

Genius.
Who got hurt?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#37 : June 17, 2009, 09:01:02 PM

and to think that he started every game in 2007 for the Steelers. Must also say something about their lack of depth on the line.

If I'm fair to the guy he's a better center than guard.  that being said, he's no Webster.  He just doesn't do it for me.  If he were bigger he'd be a Jorge Diaz clone, makes good contact at the POA, then gets severly beaten like a drum!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#38 : June 17, 2009, 09:07:31 PM

If I'm fair to the guy he's a better center than guard.  that being said, he's no Webster.  He just doesn't do it for me.  If he were bigger he'd be a Jorge Diaz clone, makes good contact at the POA, then gets severly beaten like a drum!!!

I know you pay special attention to the o-line, so I will certainly take your word for it.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ZUTTAH IS STARTING LEFT GUARD FOR 2009, SEARS MAY NOT BE BACK FOR CAMP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools