Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Matt Forte « previous next »
Page: 1 2

LFO

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 23, 2009, 06:04:48 PM

I think Turner has a down year relative to last year... still solid but not where he was. As for Forte I'd be hesitant drafting him as a legit full time starter. I think Kevin Jones is going to end up taking some of his touches this year, especially goalline.

Exactly what are you basing this on? KJ in his prime couldnt hold Forte's jock.

I know right?

And LOL, I'm not even sure KJ had a prime....dude was as soft as charmin....

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 03, 2009, 05:13:15 PM

Forte will be large this year, dude was almost 1800 last year with 12 TD's...what about that wouldn't you want a part of plus he's one of the few guys who is the THE man on his own roster and not doing RBBC.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 03, 2009, 06:51:26 PM

Forte will be large this year, dude was almost 1800 last year with 12 TD's...what about that wouldn't you want a part of plus he's one of the few guys who is the THE man on his own roster and not doing RBBC.

If I go RB in round one, It's going to be for either Forte, AP, Portis, or Turner. Any one of them is just about guaranteed 1300+yrds on the season. Personally, I think Cutler on the bears team will hurt Fortes real fantasy value, as they will want to throw more often than last year. But he's still a good player, and dead even with most of the top-tier RB's.

Heck, I even look for the Broncos to have one heck of a year running the ball (they have Orton.) They have no choice, like the bears did last year....

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 03, 2009, 09:30:35 PM

Portis scares me a bit given his relationship issues with Zorn right now. I can see that getting stupid fast.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#19 : July 03, 2009, 10:51:33 PM

Peterson
Turner
MJD
Portis
Johnson

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 04, 2009, 05:27:45 AM

Portis scares me a bit given his relationship issues with Zorn right now. I can see that getting stupid fast.

Imo, he is probably the safest pick out of all the RB's. Unless his age starts to wear him out this season, he should still be racking up 1000+yards like he always does.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 03, 2009, 05:54:39 PM

Forte looked like the real deal last season.  Now that they actually have a QB who's mobile and can kill you downfield, it should open up the run game even more.  Forte's liable to have a very big year...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 12, 2009, 12:33:11 AM

I had Forte last year and LOVE him this year.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Matt Forte « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools