Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: CADILLAC CONFIDENT HE'LL BE READY FOR TRAINING CAMP « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : June 16, 2009, 07:51:14 PM

Folks don't have to like him, but damn it is nice to see a young man so goal oriented and determined to succeed. Let's hope he makes it back and can stay healthy.

Dude needs to do sumthin to earn that $3mil.

Did you have a bad day or what - first pissin' on Chaz's bd and now this? Get yourself one from the bar and cheer up...

Ok.... took your advice and poured myself an adult beverage. Thanx.

Now that i'm relaxed,  don't you think Carnell needs to prove he's worthy of a roster spot... especially when he's making more than Graham and Ward?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 16, 2009, 10:03:05 PM

I don't care what he makes

And surely he has to make his spot - if there is one - on merit. Otherwise all this competition at all positions is not worth a spit

Who's he competing with? Graham and Ward are the two main backs. We do need Caddy as a backup. I cant remember the last time we went a whole season without a RB getting hurt, do you? What's the harm of having an extra running back on board? Especially if we are a run-first team.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#17 : June 16, 2009, 10:38:37 PM

I was one of Caddy's harshest critics...but damn..to see him come back last year and play so well and go down again and be writhing in pain on the sideline shouting " damn, damn..." I really hope to see him back....

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 17, 2009, 06:29:29 AM

Well at least he's run out of patellas to tear.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: CADILLAC CONFIDENT HE'LL BE READY FOR TRAINING CAMP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools