Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DanTurksGhost....... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Hate

Hall of Famer
#120 : June 28, 2009, 02:11:26 PM

Support Rah bc he is the HC of the buccs - until he doesn't deserve it - and like just about every other coach in history - his time will come. BUT THAT TIME IS NO WHERE NEAR NOW.

Java, are you listening?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Booker

Hall of Famer

#121 : June 28, 2009, 02:18:03 PM

Raheems defense?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#122 : June 28, 2009, 02:20:40 PM

Why did the defense quit on Raheem?

Booker

Hall of Famer

#123 : June 28, 2009, 02:24:18 PM

You mean his DBs which besides the SD game was very well against the pass and kept us in the ATL game and Oakland game. And shut down Delholme

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#124 : June 28, 2009, 04:08:48 PM

So is DTG= Raheem or Gruden? What does Rah or Gru have to do with DTG?

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#125 : June 28, 2009, 05:14:18 PM

So is DTG= Raheem or Gruden? What does Rah or Gru have to do with DTG?

yeah the topic strayed a little lol.   don't see the problem with that though.   DTG made an appearance and told everyone what's going on with him.    Now we've progressed into another discussion without needing to make another thread.   If people don't want to read it they can skim over the posts or just not open the thread. 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#126 : June 29, 2009, 09:24:06 AM

Support Rah bc he is the HC of the buccs - until he doesn't deserve it - and like just about every other coach in history - his time will come.  BUT THAT TIME IS NO WHERE NEAR NOW.

completely agree -

only problem is we have some fans who are set in believing that he already doesnt deserve it.  that mccown doesnt deserve the chance to play with the first team.  that our D was just a bunch of scrubs who could only be coached up by kiffin.  the list goes on and on.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#127 : June 30, 2009, 06:57:06 PM

With Gruden I believe we're in every game.

LMFAO!

The same Gruden that failed to lead the Bucs to a COME FROM BEHIND WIN OF ANY KIND until the Kansas City game LAST season?

You have got to be freakin kiddin me.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#128 : June 30, 2009, 07:14:57 PM

With Gruden I believe we're in every game.

LMFAO!

The same Gruden that failed to lead the Bucs to a COME FROM BEHIND WIN OF ANY KIND until the Kansas City game LAST season?

You have got to be freakin kiddin me.

Yeah, dinking and dunking our way to all those dramatic comebacks...oh wait...with Gruden I always felt we could LOSE the game ....too many matchups and too much "I'll outsmart everyone with this overcomplicated, veribiage mad, and STILL an out pattern for a 5yd gain nonsense....ya we were in every game BECAUSE OF OUR DEFENSE.....

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#129 : July 01, 2009, 01:51:33 AM

Your mom's calling boys.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#130 : July 01, 2009, 11:25:05 PM

Your mom's calling boys.
You did not say that - LMFAO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#131 : July 02, 2009, 01:59:26 AM

It is becoming mind numbing...and I have to conserve grey matter to strategize for the MyBrute tournament...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#132 : July 02, 2009, 02:03:50 AM

It is becoming mind numbing...and I have to conserve grey matter to strategize for the MyBrute tournament...
Ha! Indeed, these Luke McCown, Gruden V. Dungy, Boid Fink V. L.F.O. debates have become IQ destroying fart-fests...

But we shall sigh, and realize how primitve and circular we really are.  It is KARMA.

How have you been B-squared?  Life been good bro?

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#133 : July 02, 2009, 03:31:32 AM

Ha! Indeed, these Luke McCown, Gruden V. Dungy, Boid Fink V. L.F.O. debates have become IQ destroying fart-fests...

But we shall sigh, and realize how primitve and circular we really are.  It is KARMA.

How have you been B-squared?  Life been good bro?

Finky it's rough all over - and I am usually an eternal optimist - but I need a long break.

I just can't afford it.

My pay was cut at work while the amount of work increased due "head count" reduction.

I was told I was retained because of my relative worth to the company. But to be honest it sounded a lot like "...be thankful you have a job..." and I am - but I don't feel that way.

I come here to let off steam, and enjoy some distractions - but it seems my frustrations and distractions are starting to meet each other on the horizon.

Other than that I'm good man - you definitely flung a depraved new passion on me with the MyBrute thread - incredible fun, Dude!

and that is a seriously addictive distraction!

How 'bout you - recovered from your downtime?

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DanTurksGhost....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools