Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DanTurksGhost....... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 18, 2009, 12:31:55 AM

A lot of old time posters have ditched the Bucs lately, not only DTG.

You act like thats a respectable thing to do.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#16 : June 18, 2009, 03:06:02 AM

Shouldn't this be in the Pirate's cove???

Shouldn't you be drooling over Pat White's facebook page?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : June 18, 2009, 07:52:29 AM

Many are not interested in all the new postings that rehash a lot of what they already know - as Insiders - or just long term bucc fans.  It is up to folks who post here to establish what and how much silliness they will put up with insofar as new posters with attitudes, or silliness in postings, or even rehashing of what is 'known'.  The last one is kind of iffy imho - bc one doesn't know enough inside info from year to year to bank on the known from the past.  JMVHO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 18, 2009, 07:17:15 AM

Shouldn't this be in the Pirate's cove???

Shouldn't you be drooling over Pat White's facebook page?

OUCH!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 18, 2009, 07:43:35 AM

Nah I'm with Hate on this DTG comes through with a lot of info and links. Personally I've been missing the post of guys like DTG and Chev lately,they bring balance to the red board this place has been going downhill fast.

I agree...you got morons like badabing spewing his Garcia love and crap...it really gets tiring...

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 18, 2009, 07:55:13 AM

Many are not interested in all the new postings that rehash a lot of what they already know - as Insiders - or just long term bucc fans. It is up to folks who post here to establish what and how much silliness they will put up with insofar as new posters with attitudes, or silliness in postings, or even rehashing of what is 'known'. The last one is kind of iffy imho - bc one doesn't know enough inside info from year to year to bank on the known from the past. JMVHO

is that an endorsement to join insider?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and i may be wrong, but alot of the insider stuff I see posted, doesn't really interest me or is a dire need for me to know.  I'm a die hard Buc Fan...bu If its really earth shattering..I can hear about it later...

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : June 18, 2009, 08:00:47 AM

I am an Insider obviously bada - and there is a lot more info provided by PR that simply doesn't make it to the Red - or to local media. So that is everyone's choice to make.

But - many of the posters referenced are reading - not posting - and that imvho has a couple of reasons.  The ones I listed are the most prevalent from those I know well.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#22 : June 18, 2009, 09:10:58 AM

Nah I'm with Hate on this DTG comes through with a lot of info and links. Personally I've been missing the post of guys like DTG and Chev lately,they bring balance to the red board this place has been going downhill fast.

+1

Care to share, publicly or via pm?
Actually, i already got my answer but thanx for bumping it back up. Thanx Talib.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#23 : June 18, 2009, 10:46:41 AM

yeah, it's called the off season

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#24 : June 18, 2009, 11:06:55 AM

Always liked DTG.. Informative, Sarcastic & Funny !!! Oh where, oh where can he be ???

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : June 18, 2009, 11:11:53 AM

I hear that Dominik had DTG banned from the boards for disclosing inside info.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 18, 2009, 11:17:54 AM

yeah, it's called the off season

Well said!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : June 18, 2009, 11:21:29 AM

Funny how all those guys were still posting here last offseason, but not this one...

Snook

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 18, 2009, 11:21:44 AM

Says he was last active on 6/17/09 at 3:33pm

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=127033

Hasn't posted since 5/08/09...

#29 : June 18, 2009, 11:26:03 AM

DTG stays off the boards during downtimes if I recall correctly.   Stronger man than I...
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DanTurksGhost....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools