Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Brute « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 23

LFO

Hall of Famer

: August 02, 2009, 04:42:03 PM

Looks like runole tried to get some and got a little too much from my brute....

http://l.f.o.mybrute.com/fight/577902624

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 02, 2009, 03:25:24 PM

Nothing serious, just some stupid banter between us. I think we should get the weapons in real life and really settle this LFO!

I agree.

I am being pretty sarcastic.  I don't really care as I have stated many times....it's dumb luck there is no rhyme or reason to who wins.  I think it's kind of funny so when I talk about it it is always tongue in cheek....

OBD and I have had something going back and forth for weeks.  It's kind of funny.  I don't think he is really being serious either...it's just funny to joke about.
It actually is helping us to get more experience pts to take on the others on the site...OBD

Does it really?  I haven't figured that part out yet.  Do we actually get points when someone challenges us, or only when we do our 3 challenges a day?  Then, does it matter who you beat or just that you win?  I always seem to get 2 experience points whether I beat a level 10 or level 2.  If I lose I get 1.  Is it beneficial to just beat weaker brutes or take a chance and win/lose against a stronger one?

And what about the tournaments?  Do they do anything?
You get all kinds of exp pts but if you go too weak it won't give it to you. That is the part that I am still trying to figure out...OBD

LFO

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 02, 2009, 03:20:25 PM

yeah, the way they do it is sometimes dumb. Why am I throwing away my hammer which inflicts 60+ damage for a knife?...

Yeah, often times I don't use my club or even sword or stick. I guess it's a random # generator.....lol.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 02, 2009, 03:19:47 PM

Nothing serious, just some stupid banter between us. I think we should get the weapons in real life and really settle this LFO!

I agree.

I am being pretty sarcastic.  I don't really care as I have stated many times....it's dumb luck there is no rhyme or reason to who wins.  I think it's kind of funny so when I talk about it it is always tongue in cheek....

OBD and I have had something going back and forth for weeks.  It's kind of funny.  I don't think he is really being serious either...it's just funny to joke about.
It actually is helping us to get more experience pts to take on the others on the site...OBD

Does it really?  I haven't figured that part out yet.  Do we actually get points when someone challenges us, or only when we do our 3 challenges a day?  Then, does it matter who you beat or just that you win?  I always seem to get 2 experience points whether I beat a level 10 or level 2.  If I lose I get 1.  Is it beneficial to just beat weaker brutes or take a chance and win/lose against a stronger one?

And what about the tournaments?  Do they do anything?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 02, 2009, 03:17:24 PM

yeah, the way they do it is sometimes dumb. Why am I throwing away my hammer which inflicts 60+ damage for a knife?...
Because you are feeling sorry for the beating that you are giving...OBD

Booker

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 02, 2009, 03:14:34 PM

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 02, 2009, 03:16:50 PM

I agree.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 02, 2009, 03:09:37 PM

I agree.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 02, 2009, 02:55:29 PM

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 02, 2009, 02:48:12 PM

Holy crap, some of you are taking this too seriously.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 02, 2009, 02:40:00 PM

Of course I did, but I also knew you would bring it up so.. It was getting here sooner or later. If I would have used my hammer it would have been lights out, but no go.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 02, 2009, 02:42:17 PM

Of course I did, but I also knew you would bring it up so.. It was getting here sooner or later. If I would have used my hammer it would have been lights out, but no go.

Well, I looked and saw I beat BOOKERBUC, so I was curious why you said you won.  Then I realized you had another brute that did win.  Just seems as easy to mention both.  I am sure had you won both, you would have. 

And If I use my club I win both fights...but I didn't.  It's dumb luck.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 02, 2009, 02:37:40 PM

Destroyed...

http://l.f.o.mybrute.com/fight/577032798

yeah my other one didn't fair to well. I only have the two. One was made for the clan.

Just conveniently left that part out...  ;)

Booker

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 02, 2009, 02:24:34 PM

Destroyed...

http://l.f.o.mybrute.com/fight/577032798

yeah my other one didn't fair to well. I only have the two. One was made for the clan.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 02, 2009, 02:12:08 PM

DA954 - oohhh, no doubt she was brutal (sorry, really bad pun - I just couldn't resist) - the thing that levels up a flail (that's what she hit you with), or a club - is to combine it with a skill like; "Fierce Brute" and/or "Herculean Strength"...

Now, if you happen to luck into a the "Fierce Brute" with a Hammer - like my Reardon Steel Brute - that's typically a one hit fight,

If you have a knife, or a any type of sword your damage gets boosted by having "master of arms" or if you have a stick or spear you're boosted by "martial arts"

The Aksun brute that trashed you had "Fierce Brute", "Herculean Strength" and "Martial Arts" - that made her a very bad girl....

As you level up you should start to get some skills that match your weapons...

...or, if you had a Bear you really don't have to worry about this stuff...

Just some observations I've made.

My brute has Herculean strength, martial arts, and 2 dogs.  She'll rarely lose unless she toys with other brutes and tries to win without using the club or even the sword.  Of course, occasionally other brutes get lucky, but when she wants to get down and dirty she does - and most don't stand a chance.
I am really getting the best of you lately and will always put all my attention just to take you out once or thrice a day...Helps get you leveled faster if all will follow...OBD

You've got the last 2.  Before that I probably one 7 of 8.  There was a stretch where I was crushing you each time. 
I am on a mission to even the score...and level you up at the same time...See ya soon...OBD

Page: 1 2 3 ... 23
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My Brute « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools