Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: adrian peterson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

#30 : February 08, 2007, 06:14:54 PM

Ugh...okay? I'm pretty sure if we're going by board populus I can say somethings as well but I'll hold my tongue and not resort to homophobic flames.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 08, 2007, 06:40:05 PM

Drafting Peterson is just dumb

drafting Caddy at #5 was dumb but were stuck with him.

#32 : February 08, 2007, 07:46:27 PM

Ugh...okay? I'm pretty sure if we're going by board populus I can say somethings as well but I'll hold my tongue and not resort to homophobic flames.

Just wanna be able to post freely like I always have and not have you following my every move & responding - that's all.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 08, 2007, 07:55:42 PM

Maybe Cadillac can get some training in that area. Work on his coordination... or maybe he could just concentrate and catch a pass thats in the flats! Jesus... its a bullet right to him all hes gotta do is pretend its a really fast lateral!

acacius

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 09, 2007, 09:51:13 AM

We probably won't draft Adrian Peterson but he'll still go in the top 10-11 picks, and then half way through the season while he is putting up better numbers than Caddy we can all think or say this together "DOHHHH - what if". ::)

I don't particularly care if Peterson puts up better numbers than Caddy.  The comparison isn't Caddy versus Peterson.  It's Caddy and Johnson/Thomas/Adams/whoever versus Caddy and Peterson.  Those are two very different sets of comparisons.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 09, 2007, 10:01:03 AM

We probably won't draft Adrian Peterson but he'll still go in the top 10-11 picks, and then half way through the season while he is putting up better numbers than Caddy we can all think or say this together "DOHHHH - what if". ::)

HAHAHA, LOL!!!!!!!

Yeah bro, I'll be saying DOHHHHHHH- What if we had 75 million tied up in 2 running backs for the next 6-7 years.

Dumbest damn thing I've ever heard in my life....

Baghead #2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 09, 2007, 10:19:44 AM

I don't particularly care if Peterson puts up better numbers than Caddy.  The comparison isn't Caddy versus Peterson.  It's Caddy and Johnson/Thomas/Adams/whoever versus Caddy and Peterson.  Those are two very different sets of comparisons.

Bibg, Caddy drops 1100, Peterson drops 1400 and Thomas lets our QB throw the ball for 400 more yards per year. We win. Calvin shows up and gets 800 yards as a rookie, that is 500 more than Clayton got this year as the #2, we win.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#37 : February 09, 2007, 04:32:47 PM

read the latest flynn article.maybe i am not so crazy afterall.then again i guess all who had made comments are experts and know it all don't they.my point i was conveying is what mr.flynn just wrote about.then again what does he know it is only his job to cover the bucs for a living.i guess mr.cville,dalbuc or maybe you acacius are ready to take his job.that is since all of you are never wrong.sheesh talk about know it all's.i guess nobody is allowed to have any oringinals ideas uless they agree with yours right?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : February 09, 2007, 04:35:57 PM

read the latest flynn article.maybe i am not so crazy afterall.then again i guess all who had made comments are experts and know it all don't they.my point i was conveying is what mr.flynn just wrote about.then again what does he know it is only his job to cover the bucs for a living.i guess mr.cville,dalbuc or maybe you acacius are ready to take his job.that is since all of you are never wrong.sheesh talk about know it all's.i guess nobody is allowed to have any oringinals ideas uless they agree with yours right?

You can have all the bad ideas you want.  We have the right to critique them and if you can mount any credible semblance of a defense please do so. The article makes the best case for and still fails miserably.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#39 : February 09, 2007, 04:48:55 PM

It's a stupid idea, unless we can get good trade value for Caddy

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 09, 2007, 04:50:20 PM

How stupid would JG look if he drafted Peterson, and continued to have QB problems in 07'?  He better pray that if he passes on a QB, whomever he puts in there doesn't blow it.  He will look like the biggest idiot in the NFL if he passes on 2 top QB's for another RB. [banghead]

#41 : February 09, 2007, 05:46:07 PM

If we'd drafted Stephen Jackson to begin with none of these runningback conversations would be going on, and Caddy would be on someone else's team and missing 2-3 games a year while rushing for 800 yards and 4-5 TD's.

#42 : February 09, 2007, 05:56:02 PM

:)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#43 : February 09, 2007, 06:05:44 PM

If we'd drafted Stephen Jackson to begin with none of these runningback conversations would be going on, and Caddy would be on someone else's team and missing 2-3 games a year while rushing for 800 yards and 4-5 TD's.

I wonder who would have been our #1 draft choice in 2005 had we drafted Jackson the year before.  Mike Williams?  Or was Gruden/Allen really sour on the guy?

#44 : February 09, 2007, 06:26:24 PM

I feel used.... ;)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: adrian peterson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools