Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: adrian peterson « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

#75 : February 11, 2007, 01:20:35 PM

The Payton/Caddy sig was created for me and looked cool, and I'm still a huuuuge Walter Payton fan but Cadillac has taken a huge flop since like week 11 or 12 of his rookie year and is following in Micheal Clayton's footsteps so far.   

His last looong sweet looking run was against Minnesota in week one of his rookie year, but since then.......

#76 : February 11, 2007, 01:29:43 PM

If anyone read it I looved Roy Cummings article about Adrian Peterson today, and why it would be a GOOD idea for the Bucs to draft him.  ;D
You read Roy Cummings and actually believe his BS?

#77 : February 11, 2007, 01:33:08 PM

And so did Cadillac throughout his whole Auburn career and has continued on into his NFL career, and nobody seems to be concerned about it or care very much. ::)
NFL Yards
Caddy - 2,000
AP - 0

NFL OROY
Caddy - 1
AP - 0

NFL ROY
Caddy 1
AP - 0

One word to define your line of thinking:
Fairweather.

Caddy put up 1,000+ yards sharing the ball with two fellow NFL backs (Ronnie Brown, Brandon Jacobs, and Kenny Irons) against the SEC, AP did it alone against the Big 12 which has more porous defenses than a casting net.

#78 : February 11, 2007, 04:35:01 PM

And so did Cadillac throughout his whole Auburn career and has continued on into his NFL career, and nobody seems to be concerned about it or care very much. ::)

, AP did it alone against the Big 12 which has more porous defenses than a casting net.
Big 12 D's get scored on more times than Karen.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#79 : February 11, 2007, 04:54:11 PM

, AP did it alone against the Big 12 which has more porous defenses than a casting net.
Big 12 D's get scored on more times than Karen.

OHHHH SNAP!! FACIAL!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#80 : February 11, 2007, 04:54:38 PM

Tony Hunt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Position: RB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 College:

Penn St.

Projected

Round3

HEIGHT 6'2"
WEIGHT 235

Pros: A workhorse who doesnt wow you, but moves the chains and helps his team to victory. Excellent north-south runner between the tackles. Can absorb a vicious blow and still stay on his feet. One of the best blocking RB's in this years draft. Gets stronger as the game goes on, like other classic power backs. Good hands in the passing game. Has been a guy who always gets the job done.

A younger version of Pittman who also blocks and catches very well. Doesn't have his speed but is a tougher runner.

Tony Hunt, the next big thing?? I'd pass....

Not the next big thing but a nice complimentary back.  Worth spending a 4th round pick on IMO.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#81 : February 11, 2007, 04:57:01 PM

If anyone read it I looved Roy Cummings article about Adrian Peterson today, and why it would be a GOOD idea for the Bucs to draft him. ;D

I wonder where he gets his ideas from!

#82 : February 11, 2007, 05:50:39 PM

If anyone read it I looved Roy Cummings article about Adrian Peterson today, and why it would be a GOOD idea for the Bucs to draft him. ;D

I wonder where he gets his ideas from!
Goodness to Betsy, I never understood how people could read Cummings or Kaufmann.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: adrian peterson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools