Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Supplemental next month - Bucs interested? « previous next »
Page: 1

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

: June 21, 2009, 07:48:34 AM

I'd say a 2nd for this guy might be worth it; not sure we'd get him with a 3rd.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4240533

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler

#1 : June 21, 2009, 09:09:19 AM

I wouldn't give up more than a 4th rounder. With the youth who will be starting this year and the schedule we play our picks may very well be at the top of each round where we can pick up players with more talent. I've never trusted a player who failed a drug test since we drafted Dan Sileo. Without the juice, he sucked.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 21, 2009, 09:10:40 AM

Didn't the PR guys say he tested for a OTC fat burner?? Not what I'd consider "juice."

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 21, 2009, 09:23:38 AM

I wouldn't give up more than a 4th rounder. With the youth who will be starting this year and the schedule we play our picks may very well be at the top of each round where we can pick up players with more talent. I've never trusted a player who failed a drug test since we drafted Dan Sileo. Without the juice, he sucked.
He still does !! Suck

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#4 : June 21, 2009, 09:29:59 AM

Is there anyone else worth mentioning thats in this years  supplemental draft?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Supplemental next month - Bucs interested? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools