Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#45 : June 25, 2009, 10:07:57 PM

A lot of class in this thread.. then again who expects any better from a racist fake millionaire with an imaginary hot girlfriend.

that just never gets old...

lol

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#46 : June 25, 2009, 10:09:23 PM

He's dead? Wow.

R.I.P.

actually, I don't think I can wish him well wherever he rests...

Guys was a child molesting freak, I can't wish him well.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#47 : June 25, 2009, 10:15:53 PM

Loved his music and stage presence, hated & detested his lifestyle and antics away from it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#48 : June 25, 2009, 10:34:15 PM

Notwithstanding his well-documented trouble, he was very talented and did a lot for music. 

RIP, Michael Jackson.

For sure. Unfortunately, most on this board OBVIOUSLY are too young to be aware of or appreciate how talented he was in his prime.
All that talent, and he was a child molester as well.

He ruined his image.  Maybe a lot of you don't feel as I do, and that is fine...but I have NO respect for touchers man.  They get beat down in prison, and when they get released, they often get beat down in life...and they deserve it. 

SoDakBuc

Starter

#49 : June 25, 2009, 10:34:38 PM

Dude put out some awesome music..... back when music was music, not the noise we hear so often today.

funny thing is a lot of that " noise " we here today samples the Jackson 5 and Michael's music if not just redoing his songs. Sad he was so screwed up. I guess that's what can happen in an abusive family coupled with childhood fame... too much for someone to handle.

The difference between a successful team and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#50 : June 25, 2009, 10:48:34 PM

Guys,I won't post the link because of the intense language, but if you want, look up Katt Williams making fun of Michael Jackson...it is absolutely hillarious, and almost spot on, IMO...I am telling you, it is hillarious, but the language is very obscene...

LFO

Hall of Famer

#51 : June 25, 2009, 11:24:54 PM

He won't be missed.  Good riddance, FREAK!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#52 : June 25, 2009, 11:25:21 PM

Here is an explanation, fwiw.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2501914/Michael-Jacksons-last-moments.html

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#53 : June 26, 2009, 12:45:01 AM

Guys,I won't post the link because of the intense language, but if you want, look up Katt Williams making fun of Michael Jackson...it is absolutely hillarious, and almost spot on, IMO...I am telling you, it is hillarious, but the language is very obscene...

That was great! 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#54 : June 26, 2009, 12:45:46 AM

That was great!
Yes it was.  I laughed, and was nodding at the same time.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#55 : June 26, 2009, 12:48:43 AM

I always thought this was nice.   

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#56 : June 26, 2009, 12:54:36 AM

That was great!
Yes it was.  I laughed, and was nodding at the same time.

Absolutely.   The part when he was talking about how how he stocks his place with things a woman would like and Michael stocks his place with things a kid would like was pretty good.   

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#57 : June 26, 2009, 01:13:24 AM

LOL, that was funny.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#58 : June 26, 2009, 01:14:47 AM

children are safer today

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#59 : June 26, 2009, 01:26:51 AM

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools