Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

« #15 : June 25, 2009, 06:03:25 PM »

He was dead when the medic arrived at his house according to TMZ

« #16 : June 25, 2009, 06:04:02 PM »

So is he really dead
We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #17 : June 25, 2009, 06:04:53 PM »

Damn.

He made some nice music in his time.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

« #18 : June 25, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »

My comment came before it was posted that he died.  Nevertheless,  I still lack any form of respect for the man.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #19 : June 25, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »

TMZ is reporting he died. CNN is just saying he was rushed to the hospital, no announcement of his death. Of course, CNN also has 3 stories on Jon and Kate's problems, so maybe that's taking up all their time.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
« #20 : June 25, 2009, 06:09:20 PM »

My comment came before it was posted that he died. �Nevertheless, �I still lack any form of respect for the man.

Don't explain yourself to them. People have their opinions. Would anybody say RIP if it was a murderer?

The man loved little children more then he should. He was sick in the head and the fame that he obtained only hurt him imo.

« #21 : June 25, 2009, 06:10:08 PM »

Yahoo is using TMZ article are reference to his death. Not sure they would just throw it out there like that, unless they could confirm it.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #22 : June 25, 2009, 06:11:30 PM »

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/pop-star-michael-jackson-was-rushed-to-a-hospital-this-afternoon-by-los-angeles-fire-department-paramedics--capt-steve-ruda.html

Michael Jackson is in a coma [Updated]
2:06 PM | June 25, 2009

[Updated at 2:46 p.m.: Pop star Michael Jackson is in a coma and his family is arriving at his bedside, a law enforcement source told The Times.

Jackson was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center this afternoon by Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics.

Fire Capt. Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a call at Jackson's home at 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The paramedics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation and took him to the hospital, Ruda told The Times.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #23 : June 25, 2009, 06:13:13 PM »

CNN is now reporting that Jon was hurt by Kate's announcement, nothing new on Michael Jackson.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

« #24 : June 25, 2009, 06:16:50 PM »

CNN is now reporting that Jon was hurt by Kate's announcement, nothing new on Michael Jackson.

Whoa...Don't they have Obama's health care plan to advertise?

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

« #25 : June 25, 2009, 06:21:59 PM »

LA Times just reported death.

biffbeaumont

Starter

« #26 : June 25, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »

TMZ....never doubt...they had Farrah's news first as well...RIP to both....

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #27 : June 25, 2009, 06:32:07 PM »

Jackson led a life I could never understand - but I surely appreciated his talent - may he have a safe journey as well. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

WILLBLEE

Starter

« #28 : June 25, 2009, 06:43:17 PM »

He was awsome during the Thriller album I remember.
Human Nature I think was his best song....

.R.I.P Mr.Jackson

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #29 : June 25, 2009, 06:45:05 PM »

Notwithstanding his well-documented trouble, he was very talented and did a lot for music.  

RIP, Michael Jackson.

For sure. Unfortunately, most on this board OBVIOUSLY are too young to be aware of or appreciate how talented he was in his prime.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools