Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

TBsports55

Starter

#90 : June 27, 2009, 12:26:13 AM

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=149626

Woah thats really a strange article. I doubt and hope its not true. Probably like a .01% chance that happened

Booker

Hall of Famer

#91 : June 27, 2009, 12:26:54 AM

Yeah it is kooky

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#92 : June 27, 2009, 12:31:25 AM

Maybe Bigfoot got him, possibly aliens abducted him, thinking he was one of their own, then got mad when they found out he was a human freak and threw him back...

::)

Russia’s FSB Reports Pop Icon Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates” of the rock stars home.

[snip]

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.

Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, ...

TBsports55

Starter

#93 : June 27, 2009, 12:33:16 AM

Maybe Bigfoot got him, possibly aliens abducted him, thinking he was one of their own, then got mad when they found out he was a human freak and threw him back...

Yeah that sounds like it is very fitting in the way Michael Jacksons life went. I am not sure he knew what reality even was.... He was $400 million in debt as well. Very sad and twisted man :(

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#94 : June 27, 2009, 02:58:00 AM

sad photo, sad day for the celebrity world.
YAWN

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#95 : June 27, 2009, 06:30:48 AM

Well Elvis didn't touch little kids. Elvis was the man!
Umm, Elvis met his wife when she was 14 (he was 24), and she was living with him  during her high school years. Just sayin'.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#96 : June 27, 2009, 08:31:07 AM

Why does he need a prayer? And the rest of us?

Dude, I think we all could use some prayer.

-------------------------------------------------------

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#97 : June 28, 2009, 12:15:29 PM

Thorough and interesting article (long, though):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196009/Im-better-dead-Im-How-Michael-Jackson-predicted-death-months-ago.html

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#98 : June 28, 2009, 12:20:58 PM

I think anyone of us can try and predict our own death, and I have always told people that I don't think I'm gonna make it to old age(60's, 70's. or 80's)for some reason because that's just how I feel. So if I fall over and die from a heart attack next month does that mean I was a profit - no.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#99 : June 28, 2009, 01:20:00 PM

...lots more to that article, OS, but, thanks for the info on your own mortality!

#100 : June 29, 2009, 10:37:43 AM

lol at Russia saying the CIA did it. Next we will hear MJ isn't dead and living with Tupac.
I'm sick of turning it on almost every channel and them discussing his death.  He is dead, move on. Why isn't Farrah Fawcett getting any note? or even Ed Mcmahon
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools