Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fox Sports newest Mock « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#15 : February 09, 2007, 12:41:08 AM

Also works part time as the Anti-Christ.

He can't be that bad of a guy -- I heard the entire ACC is petitioning to give him another year of eligibility. :)

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 09, 2007, 08:41:48 AM

He can't be that bad of a guy -- I heard the entire ACC is petitioning to give him another year of eligibility. :)

LOL, yessssssssssssssssss............imagine Reggie without Calvin, ponder how low a completion % can go.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 09, 2007, 09:10:53 AM

Reggie Ball is the reason you see CJ making so many amazing catches. Imagine what CJ could do with a NFL QB.  :o I drool at the thought.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 09, 2007, 10:01:54 AM

Reggie Ball is the reason you see CJ making so many amazing catches. Imagine what CJ could do with a NFL QB.  :o I drool at the thought.

So where are we gonna get this NFL qB you speak of? Maybe Calvin is the perfect guys for our QB's.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#19 : February 09, 2007, 12:18:42 PM

CJ is going to be lost in the NFL when the balls hit him in the numbers.

Then again if we draft him...they still may not.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fox Sports newest Mock « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools