Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Diner morning news: Glazers have a plan « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#90 : August 23, 2009, 12:06:24 PM

Good post Yucc, don't know how I ever missed this thread.

I think the plan is pretty obvious to see, it's just going to take some time. Time us impatiant fans aren't willing to give or understand.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#91 : August 23, 2009, 12:13:42 PM

I'm liking them a helluva a lot more - particularly Dre Moore and the rookie Miller. �We will see if they can carry this forward to 60 minutes of football as opposed to 15 plays when the regular season begins...
DT is just a weird position where stats don't always reflect how effective players are and sometimes all you have to do is be young and strong. The Bucs are moving in that direction.

How are you feeling about the dbackfield?
Not much better than 6 weeks ago, but what we have is what we have and neither Rod Hood, Patrick Surtain nor Chris McAlister is really going to make a difference.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#92 : August 23, 2009, 12:17:34 PM

I'm liking them a helluva a lot more - particularly Dre Moore and the rookie Miller. �We will see if they can carry this forward to 60 minutes of football as opposed to 15 plays when the regular season begins...
DT is just a weird position where stats don't always reflect how effective players are and sometimes all you have to do is be young and strong. The Bucs are moving in that direction.

How are you feeling about the dbackfield?
Not much better than 6 weeks ago, but what we have is what we have and neither Rod Hood, Patrick Surtain nor Chris McAlister is really going to make a difference.

Dre is a pleasant surprise - Miller a good pick, Simms and Hovan - well keep you fingers crossed.

As for DBs - it is getting uglier by the moment.  Talib and Jackson might kill the first 1/4 of the year... last night it looked like a 7 on 7 at times... not good.  Better find some help - Pbuc would look damned nice right now...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Diner morning news: Glazers have a plan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools