Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 360 HDD Question « previous next »
Page: 1

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

: July 08, 2009, 08:13:48 AM

Just got Bigs 2 tonight and have an issue arise I'm hoping some of the better IT people here can assist with. When I start up Bigs it goes through the normal start up, the 360 bubble pops up that says I'm logged on to Live. Then another box comes up that I've never seen before. It has my avatar and username and one below that says GUEST. I have only one profile on my HDD. No matter which one I choose, the game then cannot locate my Bigs saved data.

Basically when this box comes up, it glitches a few times and goes right to the main menu of the game without going through the whole PRESS START screen where it proceeds to load your data from the HDD. Have tried other games I have and no issues retrieving from the HDD.

Long winded question but hopefully someone can assist and tell me what's going on. Again, 360 bubble pops up saying I'm logged into Live as usual. Then another box comes up with my name and avatar and another that says guest. It will not go away unless I choose my user name, but then it loads nothing from the HDD.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 08, 2009, 01:17:59 PM

Weird.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 08, 2009, 02:05:21 PM

I thought that said 36DD question.

Pssh.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 360 HDD Question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools