Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oops: Teacher Puts Sex Clip of Self on 5 graders DVD « previous next »
Page: 1 2

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#15 : July 06, 2009, 08:08:13 PM

There is a youtube clip of the newsreport with her in it. from what wasn't blurred out she is hot.

I find it funny at the end of the report that the school board will be sending out replacement DVDs to the kids. Geee Thanks!

Replacement DVDs? Do you mean with parts not blurred out?

LOL good one JG.

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#16 : July 07, 2009, 04:56:25 PM

Finally a picture of her:

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

tonyflash

Starter

#17 : July 07, 2009, 01:10:31 AM

I prefer women to be inkless and pierceless, I have no issues with pierced ears, but anything else is just a clumsy use of hardware and not hot at all...

imo...

WOW.....what version of the DVD did you see, Turbo?

#18 : July 07, 2009, 04:57:27 PM

Finally a picture of her:

Cant really see anything. Not to mention, never trust a girl with sun glasses on.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 08, 2009, 01:55:09 PM

Nice mountains  ;)

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 08, 2009, 02:02:37 PM

Now comes word that she's such a respected and well-liked teacher in this district she won't be fired. Instead she's going to get some kind of reprimand but big deal. I don't know how she could ever go back into this school and face everyone.

#21 : July 08, 2009, 03:24:06 PM

Now comes word that she's such a respected and well-liked teacher in this district she won't be fired. Instead she's going to get some kind of reprimand but big deal. I don't know how she could ever go back into this school and face everyone.
Well its little kids and if its like most school they will have moved onto middleschool. Im sure the teachers will rag on her though.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oops: Teacher Puts Sex Clip of Self on 5 graders DVD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools