Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve McNair Murdered « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#60 : July 12, 2009, 09:38:49 AM

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#61 : July 12, 2009, 11:57:24 AM

Well said OBD buuuuuut, I still don't wish the man dead or take any joy in it and feel bad for every single person involved in this situation.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#62 : July 12, 2009, 12:51:41 PM

Well said OBD buuuuuut, I still don't wish the man dead or take any joy in it and feel bad for every single person involved in this situation.
The intent of my post is not to wish anyone dead...OBD

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#63 : January 01, 2013, 12:44:08 PM

Here is what Ray Lewis had to say about McNair at his funeral.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/09000d5d81140a49/Lewis-remembers-McNair

I am sorry but I for one will remember that he had a "hide away house" so that he could do things behind his families back which include lying, cheating on his marriage,  and tearing his family apart. He took a young 20 year old that was enamored by his notoriety and he used it against her and then was busted by a young woman who was hurt by his own actions...(I do not condone HER actions) You play with fire and you are going to get burned and the law calls it " a crime of Passion". Then they have Ray Lewis up there saying that we need to walk in Steve McNair's footsteps". I think not...Tell them also to walk in the other victims footsteps also Mr. Lewis...the young lady who got caught up in the Grown Man's game of "fooling around on your wife and your wife not knowing or your children... lets not forget he told her he was getting a divorce and Mrs McNair didn't even know nor was there ever a filing in Court.

I would want all Men who like to play the same game to take serious notes when they are married. Don't always think the grass is greener on the other side.

I for one feel very sorrowful for his Wife and Children, they don't deserve to mourn the loss of a Father and Husband to a scorn Mistress...But Steve McNair must must of thought out all his options...Right?...I think not...I leave you with this...

# Proverbs 25:24
It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.
Proverbs 25:23-25 (in Context) Proverbs 25 (Whole Chapter)

Proverbs 5:1-13

1My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:

2That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

3For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

4But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

5Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

6Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

7Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

8Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

9Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

10Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

11And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

12And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;

13And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!   

# Job 4:8
Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.
Job 4:7-9 (in Context) Job 4 (Whole Chapter)

Again I do feel sorrow for the family for the loss of their Husband/Father but to give homage to the Father who was deceiving his family for another Woman or two Please enough already...OBD

Good post OBD.    They just showed a special on this on TV.    McNair brought that on himself.   The weirdest thing is his wife is better looking than that stripper girlfriend.

Wife

Stripper girlfriend

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#64 : January 02, 2013, 05:58:00 PM

It was a "peace loving" relationship.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#65 : January 04, 2013, 05:02:43 PM

You'd think he'd have had the common sense to avoid a head case like that.   Dude had millions.   He could have paid for any stripper he wanted.   Why pay for that one?

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve McNair Murdered « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools