Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve McNair Murdered « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 05, 2009, 01:15:42 AM

It is sounding more & more like McNair was hangin out with a young girl who had some personal problems she was involving him in, and then possibly shot and killed him and herself for some reason because the murder weapon was lying next to their bodies. 

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#16 : July 05, 2009, 01:17:40 AM

It is sounding more & more like McNair was hangin out with a young girl who had some personal problems she was involving him in, and then possibly shot and killed him and herself for some reason because the murder weapon was lying next to their bodies.

Gloves, set up, sounds like a homicide but wheres the motive?

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler

#17 : July 05, 2009, 01:19:58 AM

Â     Very strange.  He had multiple wounds, while the female only had one (to the head). Was this his mistress? Where they robbed?  They were together two days before when the female got a DWI, and she claimed she was high.  They obviously spent a lot of time together. I wouldnt rule the wife out...a contract killng maybe?  It might be too soon and too harsh to pass judgement, but im trying to make sense of it.I always respected him and enjoyed his style of play. Very sad. RIP

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 05, 2009, 01:24:00 AM

Or they might of been having an affair and he went there to call it off and she shot him multiple times and then put a bullet in her own head, it happens all the time I'm sure with couples who aren't celebrities.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 05, 2009, 01:48:43 AM

Or they might of been having an affair and he went there to call it off and she shot him multiple times and then put a bullet in her own head, it happens all the time I'm sure with couples who aren't celebrities.

Especially when the girl is 1/2 the guy's age like in this case.   The older guy cuts off the ATM card and the chick freaks out.   I'm not saying that's what happened here though...   who knows?

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#20 : July 05, 2009, 01:49:58 AM

Especially when the girl is 1/2 the guy's age like in this case. The older guy cuts off the ATM card and the chick freaks out. I'm not saying that's what happened here though... who knows?

Im sure we'll know the truth soon enough.

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#21 : July 05, 2009, 03:09:56 AM

Especially when the girl is 1/2 the guy's age like in this case. The older guy cuts off the ATM card and the chick freaks out. I'm not saying that's what happened here though... who knows?
20 is half of 35? Must be new math.

Thoughts and prayers.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 05, 2009, 12:06:37 PM

I am willing to bet that is what happened in all of this Java, and it's a sad & foolish ending to a good guy who had a great career.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 05, 2009, 05:13:53 PM

Yeah, like there's a big difference between 50% and 57%....   

#24 : July 05, 2009, 06:02:52 PM

I am willing to bet that is what happened in all of this Java, and it's a sad & foolish ending to a good guy who had a great career.
Good guy who cheated on his wife when he had 4 kids with her.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 05, 2009, 06:06:57 PM

I wouldn't rule out that the wife had a hand in this. 

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#26 : July 05, 2009, 07:40:24 PM

Yes, genius it would make her a minor.

#27 : July 05, 2009, 07:44:42 PM

Whats 2009-1973? Not 35 moron.

mrtks

Pro Bowler

#28 : July 05, 2009, 07:50:58 PM

What in the world are you talking about?? Yes he's 35 as he had not had his birthday this year to make 36. Wow, talk about petty details...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#29 : July 05, 2009, 07:53:40 PM

What in the world are you talking about?? Yes he's 35 as he had not had his birthday this year to make 36. Wow, talk about petty details...

McNair was 36 - meaning half his age wouldn't be a minor, Einstein.  Such petty details....

Has there been a subject you've tried to jump into where you haven't stuck your foot in your mouth, Karen?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve McNair Murdered « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools