Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN chimes in on Dungy and Gruden.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : February 09, 2007, 12:27:51 AM

5 freaking years, Boid.  And if he turns it around I will post a huge, gigantic apology thread.  Just watching how Dungy & Lovie coach just makes me see this guy for the joke he is.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 09, 2007, 12:31:26 AM

5 freaking years, Boid. And if he turns it around I will post a huge, gigantic apology thread. Just watching how Dungy & Lovie coach just makes me see this guy for the joke he is.
Fice years, one superbowl, and one title.  What the hell do you want?  You sound like a woman who will never be satiated in that case.  This BUcs team is not better with Dungy.  It is not better with friggin' Vince Lombardi for chrissakes!  It is a team that has been STRAPPED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!! HELLO?!?!  BUELLER?!?!  Do you get it?  How many ways can intelligent people remind you why the team is a giant failure?

If you shop in the bargain section, you often come away with crap.  If you have no money, you often have to deal with the same crap over and over.

Things change. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#32 : February 09, 2007, 12:36:32 AM

click

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 09, 2007, 12:38:36 AM

I thought so...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : February 09, 2007, 12:43:55 AM

No, you didn't think.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 09, 2007, 12:47:02 AM

Once again, you are arguing because someone is tired of your hemming and hawing about the same three things...

The tide man.  You are predictable.  And weak.

I would not be so irate if you would just talk about Clayton, or Caddy, or the O-line and their injury situation, or the losing of coaches, or something ELSE!

PLEASE!!!

TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!

You and Bucsguru and that other lady all hem about the same crap.  It is boring.  While you have the right, it just clutters the board with nonsense, and brings the overall IQ of the place down by more than a few points.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 09, 2007, 12:51:00 AM

Karen you make no sense what so ever. Did Gruden not want to date you or something? Look Gruden won us a SB and just because of that we should all be thankful for that.

Dungy is a good coach and he did help turn this team around. However, he was fired because his offense was terrible. I mean in '99 we should have won the SB but we couldn't even score 12 FREAKING POINTS and then were just flat out embarrassed by the eagles 2 years in a row. Dungy got fired and Gruden came in and won a SB. After that the window closed Karen the lack of draft picks and salary cap hell finally caught up and we have sucked except in '05 when Gruden some how coached up this team to the playoffs.

Now with draft picks and salary cap Gruden should be able to right the ship again and we will be a contender once again and if he doesn't then he will probably get fired.

Karen one quick question for you who else would have helped us win a SB that year? Who else would have made this team a winner in '03,'04, and '06? The answer to that is only God himself and he would even have a hard time.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#37 : February 09, 2007, 01:03:50 AM

I have never said we shoiuld have Dungy back---although the Glazers treated him like crap.  I just want Gruden gone & NOBODY has a good reason why he is the god of all coaches!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : February 09, 2007, 01:07:12 AM

click

I hope that click was for yourself.    Because from what I read here, you are losing the argument.

That 5 year comment shows nothing but ignorance.    Gruden spent the first 3 years trying to win superbowls with talent that was growing old.   When he brought in free agents, he was bringing in older players trying to win immediately and he was seriously strapped by the cap.   He did win one.    He's started rebuilding the past couple of years.   However, this year is the first one that I would consider to be a pure rebuilding year since we finally have all of our draft picks and some cap room.   If you want to give him 5 years, start with last year - he has 4 more if you are going with the 5 year plan.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#39 : February 09, 2007, 01:10:21 AM

With all due respect, Java, that makes no sense.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 09, 2007, 01:23:17 AM

Sorry if you don't understand.   

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#41 : February 09, 2007, 01:26:09 AM

Sorry if you can't explain.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#42 : February 09, 2007, 01:28:37 AM

Karen your the one who makes no sense you just say things and never back them up and when me or Boid have asked you a question you just avoid it. You are so blinded by your hatred for Gruden its just amazing to see. You here is what McIrish is to the TBBB.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#43 : February 09, 2007, 02:14:06 AM

I hope he chokes on Dungy's SB every day.  And I don't think he didn't win over fans after he won the SB. I speak for alot of people I know when I say he lost us with the subsequent bad moves, bad coaching & bad drafting.

That post is pathetic. I'm glad you spoke up Boid, and others. You hope the coach that brought a SB to Tampa chokes
on Dungy's SB? WTF? What kind of Bucs fan says stuff like that? The answer: No Bucs Fans. You're not a Bucs fan
with statements like that. I have a friend who is exactly like you when it comes to the Knicks. No matter
what happens, he finds the negative aspects of it. It's depressing and a downer to read his emails. And I
get the same feelings (combined with my blood pressure rising) when I read your, I Hate Gruden posts.
Really sad.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#44 : February 09, 2007, 02:33:37 AM

i agree with boid and that goes for all the other people that think jon won the super bowl with dungys players. if im not misunderstood was that dungys offense that dropped points on people in the playoffs that year they won the super bowl. did Dungy bring in the likes of keenan maccardell (even tho we dont like him too much anymore but like him cause he helped bring a championship to tampa) joe jurevicious (the long momentum shifting run in philly to finally beat those damn eagles in there freakin house unlike the prior two years which i dont think we even scored a touchdown against) michael pittman (fantastic super game prolly could of won mvp but thats my opinion) and others. the answer Karen is no. you know why because they were flat out horrible on offense. now we have young players on offense unlike before when we had veterans on that offense and could jell alot quicker than second third year players would now. i love dungy and everything he did for tampa but we had to make a change and gruden was the right one we won the super bowl. then we had to go through some changes now we finally got some money to spend on some good free agents a high first rounder with a great draft and good free agent year hopefully we can turn it around and win another big one cause we can.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN chimes in on Dungy and Gruden.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools