Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just saw Ryan Nece « previous next »
Page: 1 2

elduche

Rookie

: February 08, 2007, 09:32:00 PM

I just saw Ryan Nece walking down Main Street here in Venice CA. I just happened to have a bucs shirt on and he walked up said it was nice to see someone representing the bucs out here. Really nice guy. When he first came over to me, it took me a second to place him. At first I thought to myself "Wow Rick Fox is a lot shorter than I thought he would be." Real nice guy. 

Btw I am a noobie on here. I just moved to LA a few months ago. I grew up in Carrollwood, so Pewter Report is a heaven send for me out here in Raider country.

Go Bucs!!

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 08, 2007, 09:35:33 PM

Glad to hear he was nice to you

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 08, 2007, 09:41:08 PM

He's a super nice guy ... thats why sometimes it's hard to say he needs to be replaced, but in truth, I hope it happens sooner than later.  AND so true about Rick Fox ... I've always thought that they kinda look alike. Welcome to PR el**CENSORED**.

elduche

Rookie

#3 : February 08, 2007, 09:47:09 PM

Thanks BTown. I don't know. I noticed him being out of position in the run game more this year than last but in my eyes he still remains a solid LB. Especially when you add his contributions on ST. It has to say something that almost every year TB brings someone in to take his position away from him and noone has been able to do it yet. Except Gold that is. Thanks for the welcome.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 08, 2007, 09:53:59 PM

Welcome to the PewterReport.com message boards, el**CENSORED**.

#5 : February 08, 2007, 09:56:19 PM

hey can any of u guys tell me how to post new topics

elduche

Rookie

#6 : February 08, 2007, 10:00:47 PM

Thanks SR!

vipmark

Starter
#7 : February 08, 2007, 10:08:36 PM

Welcome el**CENSORED**, gald you met Ryan, he has always been a very cool guy.  There are many so. cal  bucs fans...I'm sure you will here from them soon.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#8 : February 08, 2007, 10:23:34 PM

Welcome el**CENSORED**, I also met Ryan Nece before at training camp and he was very nice.

vipmark

Starter
#9 : February 08, 2007, 11:09:40 PM

el**CENSORED**, if you read the thread titled "hello from so cal" you will find that you have many buc-fan neighbors. Look near the bottom of this page or the next page back.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 09, 2007, 08:21:52 AM

Welcome aboard el**CENSORED**!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

STRICK9

Second String

#11 : February 09, 2007, 09:17:49 AM

Welcome aboard El**CENSORED**....

I too have always thought Fox and Ryan look alike.....

then again, I always thought Joe Montana and Barry Manilow looked like they were separated at birth also.........

elduche

Rookie

#12 : February 09, 2007, 12:28:47 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

VIP yeah I saw the thread. Guess there is more fans out here than I first thought. Most of the people I have met out here really aren't into football at all so thats good news for me.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 09, 2007, 12:48:57 PM

Damn it! I'm supposed to head to Venice today to see a friend. I wear my Bucs stuff
all the time and I never get noticed by any Bucs players! :-) I'm in Manhattan Beach
and hopefully, all of us SC Bucs fans can get together to watch some games this
year. We talked about it in the Cali. thread.

Welcome!

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 09, 2007, 12:52:11 PM

Welcome dude....Jusat for the record a wear a diffrent Buc gear everyday here in Bama.now yes i catch some flack...but hey I wore my buc gear when I was a OTR so I'm used to it.
True fans never take the gear off!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just saw Ryan Nece « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools