Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those of us that support Jon « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

: February 08, 2007, 09:57:35 PM

I am really tired of hearing all the Gruden bashing going on the radio....I think we need to represent and show support for Jon.

I think one day we all need to amass as a group and flood 620 with Pro Gruden calls...as much as we had anti Gruden calls during the season....

It would be something if we did it during Ian's show especially since he has been one that seems to have natural hatred for Jon

wonder how many 10 cane rums we could get?

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 08, 2007, 10:06:52 PM

good idea.  I never listen to the show, but tell me what to do and I will do it!!!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 08, 2007, 10:08:56 PM

Not a bad idea at all...  Short and sweet calling them out for their crap.. 

Here is a quick one for Ian ... Which coach in the NFL South has won the most division championships since it was formed?

Another..

Which coach is the only one in the NFL South that has won a Super Bowl in that Division?

vipmark

Starter
#3 : February 08, 2007, 10:20:48 PM

I have not listened to that show in many months. It was so apparant that they did little or no preparation.  I've known those guys for many years and they are nice guys.....they're just dumber than a bag of hammers. Pick a day and I will call and say " I back Gruden and try to do a little show prep once in awhile" then I will hang-up and change the station.  I believe Ian hates Gruden because he thinks Gruden got him fired from his weekly interview show....but I could be wrong.

#4 : February 08, 2007, 10:25:33 PM

i back gruden as well because it isnt entirelt his fault that we havent been successful that much since he got here you have to place some of the burden on the players because he isnt the one playing out there come on

Oh and someone tell me how to post topics and stuff

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 10, 2007, 01:41:25 AM

BOID AND VIP,thanks ,just wish I could get on the air with that ungratefull fat ugly pig who makes himself sound like an ex pro bowler expert on the doings of Jon Gruden and how he would have coached the team....then how come everybodys not knocking your door down to coach their team HUH ,FAT an UGLY answer me that mr. frigging expert. [banghead]

tampabayfan

Pro Bowler

#6 : February 08, 2007, 10:30:33 PM

You cant expect the media to not say anything with a team goes 4-12.  Every team that goes through a season like we had that there are tons of media types that want to jump on all the rumors of the coach leaving.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#7 : February 08, 2007, 10:43:00 PM

Here's a quick question for Gruden supporters.  If he were the OC only & say, Monte was HC, would he still have a job?

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 08, 2007, 10:43:27 PM

I am tired of it too, but that goes with the territory of coaching a 4-12 team.  I don't begrudge anybody for ripping the decision making, the draft picks, the coaching style.  

I draw the line with the stupidity of the goobers who make this into a soap opera instead of a football team. They don't know a damn thing about football and don't want to know.  The ones who would cheer for Alstott to get the ball when there is a great game going on right in front of their eyes, and they don't care.   Its all personality worship. They don't even care about the actual football. That is what is getting even Deumig upset about the goobers who wear "Thank you Tony" T-shirts.  Too many Bucs fans just don't get it. This is a football team, not a personality cult.

But if you are tired of your coach getting ripped for going 4-12 well I don't know what to say to you.   That goes with the territory.

#9 : February 08, 2007, 10:44:20 PM

That's too hypothetical for myself, way too many variables are thrown into play in that situation....

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 09, 2007, 12:15:07 AM

Here's a quick question for Gruden supporters.  If he were the OC only & say, Monte was HC, would he still have a job?

Nope. And neither would Monte.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : February 09, 2007, 12:21:55 AM

But this same logic does not apply to Gruden, HC?  At the very least, why the bloody hell is Muir still here?

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#12 : February 09, 2007, 12:26:35 AM

Hey UT, count me in on this. For those who are Gruden Haters, not sure why you're responding to this thread. It isn't addressed to you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 09, 2007, 12:28:07 AM

But this same logic does not apply to Gruden, HC? At the very least, why the bloody hell is Muir still here?
There was no logic offered in the scenario.  Just a NO response.

The fact is Gruden is still the coach.  No matter how much you bicker it is not going to change.  You never bring any meat to the table Karen.  All you do is challenge, and support your own opinion about one of three things.  Simms is awesome.  Alstott is a deity.  And Gruden sucks.  It is old hat, boring, and lame.

Bring something else for once.  You have 4200 posts, and almost all of them pertain to this sort of nonsense.

I thank you for the article, no doubt.  BUt bring something different for once.  Some new angle.  We all get it, you will never win this argument with a lot of the posters.  All you do is rile people up fdor nothing.

Very immature, very simpleton like.  BRING A NEW MEAL PLEASE!

Your braying is making me, and a ton of other posters, get tired of you, and then you go on and on about the same thing, phrased differently.  And when people are so frustrated with you, and start calling you out, you get defensive.  It is like the tide.  So predictable. 

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#14 : February 09, 2007, 12:31:28 AM

Boid, Thank you so much! I could not agree more.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those of us that support Jon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools