Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those of us that support Jon « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 09, 2007, 09:41:11 AM

Ian had a reporter on this morning saying how Gruden was the airaparent to Reid in Philly should Reid step down do to personal problems at home.

That this was being rumored through out the insiders of the NFL.

You could tell that Ion had to controle himself. He was trying hard to hold his emotions in check

vipmark

Starter
#31 : February 09, 2007, 11:35:16 AM

valentines it is....a short and respectful pro gruden call. we should'nt just hang-up in case they ask why we are pro-Gruden. I will say that I'm optimistic, now that we have some draft picks and cap room and that I like Gruden's play-calling and the way he creates mis-matches. I was very impressed with the number of wide-open WR's last year we just need a QB who can find them. We had the youngest Offense in the league and I believe they will be very competitive in 07. I love that Raheem Morris is back and I think Croyer and a new player or two will have a huge impact on our pass rush. ok...maybe it won't be such a short call.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 09, 2007, 11:43:34 AM

Wow. 4227 idiotic, venom-spewing posts about Gruden.

Incredible record you've got going Karen.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 09, 2007, 12:25:09 PM

It's amazing isn't it?  I've been on here at least 4 years and don't even have close to that.   Until she posts something original or football related talk, she is persona non grata to me.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 09, 2007, 12:39:14 PM

I like Gruden. I say sign him to a 10 year contract.
If I was a player I would like stability in the coaching position.
You know what the expectations are. It is clear as to what your role is on the team and can stay focuse on the task at hand.
Also as a owner you know you have a coach that is going to give more effort then anyone else and that is important. From an owner perspective.
From what I have herd is that the Glasers SR. Have given Gruden some guidance and role models to help him with some life lessons. Remember when he went to talk to that attorney in California that never lost a case. Glasers set that up as a life coaching setion for Gruden.

#35 : February 09, 2007, 01:02:19 PM

Barber/Brooks/Caddy/Simms/

All love the guy and if he is good with them he is good with me

BUMP

#36 : February 09, 2007, 01:02:36 PM

I like Gruden. I say sign him to a 10 year contract.

Are you related to Gruden?

#37 : February 09, 2007, 01:13:24 PM

All of you Holier than Thou football experts have decreed if you don't support Gruden then we are idiots & know nothing.  The same could be said for you.  If/when Gruden gets fired we will expect a crow eating orgy.  I did not always dislike Gruden.  His lack of coaching & plethora of excuses lost me. That & the insistence to keep playing Badcowski.

So you people that are all for bringing in a coach like Bill Cowher hammer Gruden for Gradkowski but neglect to remember that Cowher was so in love with Kordell Stewart that he stuck with him for how long???? 3 years wasnt it?? Or longer??

Brian Billick just got an extension...how long was it that he toyed with Kyle Boller?

Dungy with Shaun King?

Just because a coach chooses a QB they like and see as a fit for their offense and it is wrong doesnt mean they are a bad coach....it just means they were wrong. Sh!$ happens its a game of trial and error. However you just have to learn from your mistakes....it appears they have to an extent

Did any of these coaches admit to being wrong? Give me a link and prove me wrong

I know Gruden isnt going to listen ever to Ron and Ian but I want it to make it back to the offices that we do exist...Tampa doenst all think the ways that have populated the radio and message boards lately

We need to stand up and show Jon and Bruce we support them and will work with them to get this team back

BuckeyeNeer

Rookie
#38 : February 09, 2007, 05:51:27 PM

I for one would like to see what he & Bruce can do with draft picks and cap room. Call me a homer, but until he is no longer here, I support him. jmo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A fan is someone who is intolerable in defeat and even worse in victory.Travelin\\\' in a fried out combie, on a hippie trail,head full of zombie...

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 09, 2007, 07:05:14 PM

Fire the man already!!!!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 09, 2007, 07:05:28 PM

Nice idea, but 'call screener' anyone? :)

My Karen 'Dirty Dozen':

1. She has been banned multiple times (I believe) from the TBBB. In and of itself not proof of anything as lots here have been banned but multiple times?

2. She is not proving to be the most popular person on this board.

3. What does that tell you?

4. She claims that we are retards. If this is so why stay?

5. For someone who I know is an Insider it strikes me that she does not read many, if any of the insider articles.

6. If she did she might just know why there are a number of people here don't think Gruden is going to be fired and thus do not consider it a use of valuable time discussing the issure further.

7. If she did you would know that there is a legitimate argument that Gruden didn't leave Gradkowski in as starter that much 'too long'. She might not agree but a reasonable argument none the less.

8. Karen has a short fuse.

9. Karen supports good teams. The Gators and Bucs. It just goes to show that the Lord works in mysterious ways and there is redemption for all in some shape or fashion.

10. Karen is Realtor or something similar. That is why she has so much time on her hands to post at work. Everybody knows that Realtors sit around doing nothing for 70% of the time then run around at the last minute trying to get the sale :)

11.  Karen cannot have a difference of opinion without:

a. Being offensive

b. Being obnoxious

12. Karen is HOT!! I mean, she has to be, see point 9 for my reasoning.

#41 : February 09, 2007, 07:08:40 PM

LMAO Spartan.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#42 : February 09, 2007, 07:56:46 PM

All of you Holier than Thou football experts have decreed if you don't support Gruden then we are idiots & know nothing.  The same could be said for you.  If/when Gruden gets fired we will expect a crow eating orgy.  I did not always dislike Gruden.  His lack of coaching & plethora of excuses lost me. That & the insistence to keep playing Badcowski.
Would that be the same Badcowski that put up better numbers in his 1st three starts than SuckySimms in his first three. Let me guess Simms pure meltdown was Gruden's fault.

Boid is right -- you are way to predictable and way too blind to figure it all out.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#43 : February 09, 2007, 09:10:02 PM

Nice idea, but 'call screener' anyone? :)

My Karen 'Dirty Dozen':

1. She has been banned multiple times (I believe) from the TBBB. In and of itself not proof of anything as lots here have been banned but multiple times?

2. She is not proving to be the most popular person on this board.

3. What does that tell you?

4. She claims that we are retards. If this is so why stay?

5. For someone who I know is an Insider it strikes me that she does not read many, if any of the insider articles.

6. If she did she might just know why there are a number of people here don't think Gruden is going to be fired and thus do not consider it a use of valuable time discussing the issure further.

7. If she did you would know that there is a legitimate argument that Gruden didn't leave Gradkowski in as starter that much 'too long'. She might not agree but a reasonable argument none the less.

8. Karen has a short fuse.

9. Karen supports good teams. The Gators and Bucs. It just goes to show that the Lord works in mysterious ways and there is redemption for all in some shape or fashion.

10. Karen is Realtor or something similar. That is why she has so much time on her hands to post at work. Everybody knows that Realtors sit around doing nothing for 70% of the time then run around at the last minute trying to get the sale :)

11. Karen cannot have a difference of opinion without:

a. Being offensive

b. Being obnoxious

12. Karen is HOT!! I mean, she has to be, see point 9 for my reasoning.
I have my own business & it's not real estate.  If you care to track my posts, I am not on this board diring the day at all.  I work, & not somewhere I can goof off on MBs all day like lots of people here.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#44 : February 09, 2007, 09:13:46 PM

For all the phone bashing you guys want to do on Valentine's Day (no significant other?  who'd have thought!)  are you aware Duemig will not be on Mon, Tues, & Wed?  You'll just get to bash somebody named Todd.  And the time Gruden & Allen care about what you think & your support will be the 1st.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those of us that support Jon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools