Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Woman lays dead for 5 years before being discovered. « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: July 06, 2009, 01:22:35 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197314/Woman-85-lay-dead-flat-years-noticed-missing.html

Man...I can see a month or two, but five friggin' years?  I mean...FIVE YEARS and nobody, not even a maintenance man, a landlord, a neighbor, a mailman...ANYONE...this just ain't right, and it is sad.

FIVE YEARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And look at the place she lives at...youowould think SOMEBODY would have noticed that you NEVER EVER EVER see the woman?

Sheesh.  R.I.P.  You have been for half a decade now.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 06, 2009, 01:36:20 AM

...for some reason, I think the "proprietor" of the residence might have known, but he wanted to keep that money coming.

I dunno.  Five years is such an awfully long period of time, that it seems almost impossible that such a thing could happen.

Man.  That is straight up turrible.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 06, 2009, 01:38:08 AM

Where the heck is the family? A sad story for sure.  It just goes to show what a rat race we really live in.  The 'Leave it to Beaver' days where everyone knows everyone are over. 

#3 : July 06, 2009, 09:56:56 AM

You think the mail man would know something is up when the mail is never being picked up...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 06, 2009, 11:59:15 AM

Amazing

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 06, 2009, 12:12:19 PM

Imagine how bad that building must stink if nobody noticed the odor of decomposition...

Good morning.. lol

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 06, 2009, 12:19:32 PM

You think the mail man would know something is up when the mail is never being picked up...

Depending on how high the mail slot was, it may not have gotten to the point of blocking the opening ...

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 06, 2009, 06:36:39 PM

I find this as amazing as you did Boid. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Woman lays dead for 5 years before being discovered. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools