Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tweet the Deets update with picx2 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

STRICK-9

Starter

#15 : July 08, 2009, 09:48:43 PM

I'm not a Clayton fan but this is inspiring knowing he is actually working extremely hard w/ Rice.

I guess I won't be claiming he took the money and laid off. 

Go Mike Go...

I don\'t believe in the Electric Chair...I believe in Electric Bleachers!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 08, 2009, 10:08:29 PM

dude is gonna make a believer outta some folks this season
I bashed the hell outta him the last few, and for good reason.

But before the season started, I said I was going to give him my last chance to recoup my humble faith in him, as a grass root fan.  I pay what little money I have into Buc merchandise, even travel a good distance, and spend nice coin to watch them play, even have crap azz DTV just to watch them on Sundays...so I can give him my love for one year.

But if he bombs THIS year, I wil be constantly harassing the guy as a suckwad, who sapped the Bucs of money that could be spent on Antonio, or Ruud...

So with that said, as I have said a million times the last few months, I hope he gets the job done, and I am VERY pleased to see him hanging with the greats.  Like I said, maybe some of that smooth can rub off on MC80...

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#17 : July 08, 2009, 10:47:52 PM

I think it will be his best season since his rookie year. How much better is the question. I dont expect him get the same amount of yards as he did from his rookie year but he should be better than the 300 he has gotten every year since then. With the addition of Winslow should make teams decide whether to double Winslow or Bryant which should open things up for Clayton if he can get separation.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 08, 2009, 10:53:34 PM

I think it will be his best season since his rookie year. How much better is the question. I dont expect him get the same amount of yards as he did from his rookie year but he should be better than the 300 he has gotten every year since then. With the addition of Winslow should make teams decide whether to double Winslow or Bryant which should open things up for Clayton if he can get separation.
Hopefully, he is good enough to get seperation from a nickel backer.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 08, 2009, 10:57:58 PM

But before the season started, I said I was going to give him my last chance to recoup my humble faith in him, as a grass root fan. I pay what little money I have into Buc merchandise, even travel a good distance, and spend nice coin to watch them play, even have crap azz DTV just to watch them on Sundays...so I can give him my love for one year.

But if he bombs THIS year, I wil be constantly harassing the guy as a suckwad, who sapped the Bucs of money that could be spent on Antonio, or Ruud...

So with that said, as I have said a million times the last few months, I hope he gets the job done, and I am VERY pleased to see him hanging with the greats. Like I said, maybe some of that smooth can rub off on MC80...

Agreed.

Dude's play has sucked for the past few years but i can fully see how the structure of our offense, and its inability to involve more than one WR, could take him outta the game mentally. I'm very optimistic that we'll see a different MC80 this season.

-------------------------------------------------------

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 08, 2009, 11:06:02 PM

But before the season started, I said I was going to give him my last chance to recoup my humble faith in him, as a grass root fan. I pay what little money I have into Buc merchandise, even travel a good distance, and spend nice coin to watch them play, even have crap azz DTV just to watch them on Sundays...so I can give him my love for one year.

So with that said, as I have said a million times the last few months, I hope he gets the job done, and I am VERY pleased to see him hanging with the greats. Like I said, maybe some of that smooth can rub off on MC80...

Agreed.

Dude's play has sucked for the past few years but i can fully see how the structure of our offense, and its inability to involve more than one WR, could take him outta the game mentally. I'm very optimistic that we'll see a different MC80 this season.

You know I respect you both, and for the most part enjoy reading your posts. 

With great respect, bordering upon veneration - all I can say to the both of you is horsespit.  I have tried for three years to root for this guy - he comes out, says all the right stuff and then stinks the place up.  No more.  I will cheer for him AFTER he produces.  Right now - I hope he gets beat out.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#21 : July 08, 2009, 11:23:51 PM

I hope he doesnt get beat out dbuc. We just payed him a good amount of money. I hope he lives up to it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 09, 2009, 12:57:12 AM

Agreed.

With great respect, bordering upon veneration - all I can say to the both of you is horsespit. I have tried for three years to root for this guy - he comes out, says all the right stuff and then stinks the place up. No more. I will cheer for him AFTER he produces. Right now - I hope he gets beat out.

Gotta give him another chance Dbuc...you know this.  New offense, hanging out with GREAT ballers, not so much what he is saying, but what he is doing now.  And his new circumstance.  If he bombs out, his time is up...

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 09, 2009, 01:01:38 AM

Agreed.

With great respect, bordering upon veneration - all I can say to the both of you is horsespit. I have tried for three years to root for this guy - he comes out, says all the right stuff and then stinks the place up. No more. I will cheer for him AFTER he produces. Right now - I hope he gets beat out.

Gotta give him another chance Dbuc...you know this.  New offense, hanging out with GREAT ballers, not so much what he is saying, but what he is doing now.  And his new circumstance.  If he bombs out, his time is up...

so do you think we cut Clayton if he bombs this year?

weinberger83

Starter
#24 : July 09, 2009, 02:10:06 AM

here is the new pic also just another update Fitz has asked Antonio Cromartie to come out and help they have plenty of WR but need some more DB's

http://mypict.me/show.php?id=8GVt

weinberger83

Starter
#25 : July 09, 2009, 03:05:53 PM

Update today Brandon Marshall joined the practice and Fitz invited T.O. as a player great but not someone Clayton needs to follow personally.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 10, 2009, 12:37:47 PM

More clayton offseason hype...i'm not buying it until he produces during the regular season.

he's a buc so i'm always rooting for him, but this^^^

mike clayton = king of the offseason "comeback".  always healthier, and in better shape than the year before, until it's time to produce
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tweet the Deets update with picx2 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools