Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deployment order quickly revoked for soldier challenging Obama's citizenship « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 15, 2009, 02:08:50 PM

Sure they have. ;)

Easy decision by the military.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#16 : July 15, 2009, 02:16:12 PM

Sure they have. ;)

The wrong people were waterboarded.....they should've started with you.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 15, 2009, 02:28:55 PM

Don't normal Americans need proof of citizenship (of some kind) before even getting a fishing, gun, alcohol, and drivers licence? In some cases, people looking for 6.50hr. have to prove it. Why not a guy running for one of the most important positions in this country? For god's sake, it crazy to think just about anyone can walk in and become president like its nothing.

How come that wasn't done prior to the election so this kind of thing wouldn't happen?

Imo, if he can't prove he's from this country, then we might as well have the next guy that hops over the fence as President.

It's a self-preserving rule that is supposed to protect the people of this country, and make sure the one calling the shots actually cares about the condition of their homeland (has something invested. Family, land, business, etc). I completely don't understand how this got THIS far. I suggested that this would become a problem BEFORE he got into office, but I was wrong. It comes Afterwards. How could he run, with absolutely no paperwork? Is it really that "willy-nilly" in the democratic party, or who's really to blame for this?

I fully support the military on this if they do group together. I would have to agree with them on this issue. Taking orders isn't as easy, if you don't trust the one's giving them. Especially when the people getting the orders had to cough-up their citizenship papers to serve in the first place.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 15, 2009, 02:44:31 PM

Sure they have. ;)

LOL. Or, instead, they could have just shown your photo to the detainees. That would have scared them enough to want to confess.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 15, 2009, 02:47:51 PM

Or how about this grand idea?

Just show the birth certificate....What's the problem?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 15, 2009, 02:48:40 PM

If you are going to risk your life following out the orders of the person above you, I would want to know if he was truly thinking in the best interests of the American people. If Obama can't prove that he is an American, then why the hell should anything that has been implemented by him even count?

The fact that he has yet to come out publicly and prove it sets up for one massive conspiracy by the people that secretly hate America, The Democrats. Political Correctness can suck a fat one. I don't need the Democrats to tell me what to think and form an opinion about.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 15, 2009, 02:50:07 PM

Don't normal Americans need proof of citizenship (of some kind) before even getting a fishing, gun, alcohol, and drivers licence? In some cases, people looking for 6.50hr. have to prove it. Why not a guy running for one of the most important positions in this country? For god's sake, it crazy to think just about anyone can walk in and become president like its nothing.

How come that wasn't done prior to the election so this kind of thing wouldn't happen?

Imo, if he can't prove he's from this country, then we might as well have the next guy that hops over the fence as President.

It's a self-preserving rule that is supposed to protect the people of this country, and make sure the one calling the shots actually cares about the condition of their homeland (has something invested. Family, land, business, etc). I completely don't understand how this got THIS far. I suggested that this would become a problem BEFORE he got into office, but I was wrong. It comes Afterwards. How could he run, with absolutely no paperwork? Is it really that "willy-nilly" in the democratic party, or who's really to blame for this?

I fully support the military on this if they do group together. I would have to agree with them on this issue. Taking orders isn't as easy, if you don't trust the one's giving them. Especially when the people getting the orders had to cough-up their citizenship papers to serve in the first place.

Sorry but this was all discussed before the election and it's really a non-story. I'm not saying I know for sure that Obama is a citizen. I know the arguments on both sides. But, it's not going to become an issue at all. It's one solider and a small group of people who actually think they are going to get Obama out of the WH. Not gonna happen. And thus, a non-story.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#22 : July 15, 2009, 02:56:08 PM

Sure they have. ;)

LOL. Or, instead, they could have just shown your photo to the detainees. That would have scared them enough to want to confess.

again, huh? I've yet to see yours...and proabably won't....it's a good thing.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 15, 2009, 02:58:05 PM

You are right. Since the left-wing owns and controls practically everything these days....they will never allow their golden boy to be impeached.

He's already got 35 Czars and over 100 advisors. And Congress has been reduced to being yes-men for his spending bills and court nominees.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 15, 2009, 02:59:14 PM

Sure they have. ;)

It's been on here plenty of times, for a long time. :)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 15, 2009, 02:59:54 PM

You are right. Since the left-wing owns and controls practically everything these days....they will never allow their golden boy to be impeached.

He's already got 35 Czars and over 100 advisors. And Congress has been reduced to being yes-men for his spending bills and court nominees.

LOL. Loon.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

Snopes is in on it, too.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 15, 2009, 03:01:33 PM

Amd Politifact, too...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii

All part of the conspiracy.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#27 : July 15, 2009, 03:02:24 PM

Sure they have. ;)

It's been on here plenty of times, for a long time. :)

didn't see it...what a pity...SFB...you're a waste of egg and sperm

Dash Riprock

Starter

#28 : July 15, 2009, 03:03:11 PM

Wow Joe, going to the "your ugly card", thought you were above that.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 15, 2009, 03:08:52 PM

Wow Joe, going to the "your ugly card", thought you were above that.

Not ugly. Scary! Intimidating! I cowered in the corner when I first saw it.

I replied to his waterboarding comment. Having some fun. Big deal.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deployment order quickly revoked for soldier challenging Obama's citizenship « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools