Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deployment order quickly revoked for soldier challenging Obama's citizenship « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#225 : July 27, 2009, 06:27:50 PM

Well - I am to occupy until the return - that means since I can't know the time or the hour I shouldn't stop being salt(y) until it's over.

What is it Thurgood Marshall said...agitate, agitate, agitate?

BBB - Job is a story and a book in the old testament. Job endured a lot of trials without accusing God - he then was blessed. Job learned patience from the trials.

He had some humdinger friends too...

Incomparable sig by Incognito

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#226 : July 27, 2009, 06:46:20 PM

Well - I am to occupy until the return - that means since I can't know the time or the hour I shouldn't stop being salt(y) until it's over.

What is it Thurgood Marshall said...agitate, agitate, agitate?

BBB - Job is a story and a book in the old testament. Job endured a lot of trials without accusing God - he then was blessed. Job learned patience from the trials.

He had some humdinger friends too...

Bummer about his kids though.  At least God was kind enough to give him some replacements.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#227 : July 27, 2009, 08:10:20 PM

I know - that story always did bumb me out - it's so much like life, you know?

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#228 : July 27, 2009, 11:44:22 PM

Makes me think he has another agenda - and his refusal/failure to prove he is a citizen only adds to my heightened anxiety towards conspiracy...

The only conspiracy here are the loons who think he didn't prove he was a citizen...

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#229 : July 28, 2009, 12:43:01 AM

Well - it does help pass time till Friday - and it allows me to vent some spleen (I can say that now, right?).

But I am guilty as charged on the conspiracy crowd thing - I am a hopeless conspiracy nut.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#230 : July 28, 2009, 03:55:05 PM

Well - it does help pass time till Friday - and it allows me to vent some spleen (I can say that now, right?).

But I am guilty as charged on the conspiracy crowd thing - I am a hopeless conspiracy nut.

Put down the paperback book called the Catcher and the Rye...j/k...OBD

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#231 : July 28, 2009, 04:34:00 PM

Hah...that was too depressing - more like ..."Alas Babylon"

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#232 : July 28, 2009, 04:54:56 PM

Recognition is the first step to recovery ...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#233 : July 28, 2009, 05:32:59 PM

Hah...that was too depressing - more like ..."Alas Babylon"

That ia a damn good book

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#234 : July 29, 2009, 01:02:57 AM

Uh oh...then you know what's coming.... ;)

bradentonian - when did you read the book?

Originally I read it in school.  I enjoy it so much that I re-read it every couple of years.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#235 : July 29, 2009, 03:11:31 AM

We must be similar in age - I read it the first time in as a freshman in High School and I re-read it every couple of years as well...

Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deployment order quickly revoked for soldier challenging Obama's citizenship « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools