Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Monday Nights « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

: July 15, 2009, 10:09:24 AM

Love the build up by Jaws for Gruden on Mike and Mike this morning...he called Gruden a film buff, said someone set his alarm for 3:17 am and he wondered where he was when he woke upto go meet Jon.  He and Gruden are going to ESPN land to watch tape for two days...says Gruden knows his Offense, is edgy, funny and smart....Golic asked if Gruden yelled at Jaws yet and Jaws says he hasn't done anything wrong ...yet...but he's expecting it any day.

It was hilarious and I can't wait for Monday night football.

For the Vinny D Cancer fundraiser they have a Mon night football package to a game of your choice ( I'd love Minn vs Green Bay thinking Favre playing against GB...oh my)  you get to sit in booth go everywhere...anyone got an extra $50-90 grand so I can bid on that and WIN IT!!!  ;D  I'd take my Footballl for Dummies by Theismann to impress the guys.....lol...

Just sayin'.... :-*

Bucco Bruce

Starter

#1 : July 15, 2009, 10:15:25 AM

Gruden will definately be entertaining on MNF this year!!!

Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest. Until your Good is Better, and your Better is Best!

Pteranodon

Pro Bowler

#2 : July 15, 2009, 10:28:12 AM

Gruden will be good at letting us know when the QB should have just checked it down, and how on 1st and goal the best call is always playaction but throw it away if the TE isn't open then repeat for 2nd and 3rd down and take the FG.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 15, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

As usual, someone has got to pee in the punch bowl when someone starts a thread about Gruden. Ladyfan I also think it will be much more fun watching MNF this year. But, is Kornheiser leaving PTI too? He hasn't been on in weeks.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 15, 2009, 11:19:42 AM

In other news, ESPN is hiring 'Bleep' Technitions from all around. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 15, 2009, 11:22:39 AM

LOL at Fitz! Yea, whoever the censor is for the network will be earning their money this year. Probably need surgery on the button finger after the season. :)

Pteranodon

Pro Bowler

#6 : July 15, 2009, 11:24:11 AM

In other news, ESPN is hiring 'Bleep' Technitions from all around.

No he did good on the combine, unless he wants the producer to tell him how many blitzes the teams have made then it could get kind of ugly.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 15, 2009, 11:48:47 AM

Gruden was the best head coach in the NFL and would still be the best in the NFL if the Glazers weren't idiots.  I fully expect him to be the best on Monday night as well.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 15, 2009, 12:17:55 PM

He will be great on MNF. But he was hardly the best coach in the NFL, not even close. Just looking at his playoff record since the super bowl season, say's it all.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 15, 2009, 12:20:09 PM

Getting to the playoffs while rebuilding and lack of spending by the glazers says it all

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Booker

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 15, 2009, 12:24:48 PM

LOL

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 15, 2009, 12:33:40 PM

Any bets on when we'll hear the first "jiminy christmas!" from Gruden? When is the Hall of Fame game? Doesn't the MNF crew do that one?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 15, 2009, 12:57:48 PM

Any bets on when we'll hear the first "jiminy christmas!" from Gruden? When is the Hall of Fame game? Doesn't the MNF crew do that one?

It will probably come right after he says, "I love you, bro." to Jaws.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#13 : July 15, 2009, 01:10:25 PM

Gruden was the best head coach in the NFL and would still be the best in the NFL if the Glazers weren't idiots. 

shouldnt you include all 31 other owners as idiots for not hiring the best head coach in the NFL?  and can you realistically argue that gruden is a better coach than belicheck, or even coughlin or tomlin for that matter?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

biffbeaumont

Starter

#14 : July 15, 2009, 01:29:46 PM

I'm totally looking forward to Gruden on MNF!!  Kornheiser made it damn near impossible to have the sound up.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Monday Nights « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools