Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T.O. calls in radio show in Philly(audio) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

: February 09, 2007, 01:13:18 PM

http://www.610wip.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=339333

;D  For real!  Funny stuff, you can hear these two guys taking shots at each other...

catch2355

Practice Squad

#1 : February 09, 2007, 03:58:52 PM

wow how has this not made espn normally TO stories are reported within 5 minutes

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 09, 2007, 03:59:58 PM

It is more obvious that T.O. is in la-la land half the time.  He is a lying sack of crap...he gets lambasted, IMO...

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 09, 2007, 05:17:14 PM

I listened to the show.
It was aparent that the radio host was trying to pick an arguement with TO.
I am no TO fan but that radio show host was trying to get TO to lose it and TO didn't.
I could tell the radio host wasn't listening to what TO had to say nor did he acknowledge any points TO made. The radio host was looking for an argument.

While TO was not acting like a profesional TO did not act nearly as imature as the press make him out to be.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 09, 2007, 05:49:09 PM

That's Howard Eskin, Philly's version of Steve Duemig, only worse, much worse. I'm originally from Philly and I can tell you that no one likes that moron, no one. Totally obnoxious even by Philly standards.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

BuckeyeNeer

Rookie
#5 : February 09, 2007, 05:53:14 PM

;D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A fan is someone who is intolerable in defeat and even worse in victory.Travelin\\\' in a fried out combie, on a hippie trail,head full of zombie...

spartan

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 09, 2007, 06:49:06 PM

Totally obnoxious even by Philly standards.

Is that possible?

#7 : February 09, 2007, 09:14:51 PM

ive seen Eskin in action.... he is truly an ass.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 10, 2007, 12:36:59 AM

He may be an ass, but when you get TO calling your show, and having to defend himself...funny stuff...

Screw Philly (unless it is the baseball team!), and screw Dallas...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 10, 2007, 03:41:39 AM

That's Howard Eskin, Philly's version of Steve Duemig, only worse, much worse. I'm originally from Philly and I can tell you that no one likes that moron, no one. Totally obnoxious even by Philly standards.

How do guys like Eskin and Deumig have shows?   I don't understand who listens to these guys.   If everyone hates them, then turn off the radio.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#10 : February 10, 2007, 03:54:44 AM

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#11 : February 10, 2007, 06:13:42 AM

How do guys like Eskin and Deumig have shows?   I don't understand who listens to these guys.   If everyone hates them, then turn off the radio.
Ask Karen??

captain jack

Pro Bowler
#12 : February 10, 2007, 09:42:36 AM

Actually, Howard is a pretty good guy off the air. He knows how to get people to call his show. He is a close friend of my Director where I work and he stops by my office at least once a week.

He was absolutely trying to make T.O. fly off the handle, but it didn't work. He does not like T.O. and I'm surprised T.O. actually called in. I can also tell you that T.O. was popular and well liked among most of the players in Philly. Hugh Douglas was the only one to speak out against T.O. besides McNabb and that's because Douglas got his butt kicked by Owens in the Eagles lockerroom.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

#13 : February 10, 2007, 02:45:30 PM

Actually, Howard is a pretty good guy off the air. He knows how to get people to call his show. He is a close friend of my Director where I work and he stops by my office at least once a week.

He was absolutely trying to make T.O. fly off the handle, but it didn't work. He does not like T.O. and I'm surprised T.O. actually called in. I can also tell you that T.O. was popular and well liked among most of the players in Philly. Hugh Douglas was the only one to speak out against T.O. besides McNabb and that's because Douglas got his butt kicked by Owens in the Eagles lockerroom.

That was pretty obvious when he kept telling him that Terry Glenn is the best wr on the team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 10, 2007, 02:46:58 PM

That was pretty obvious when he kept telling him that Terry Glenn is the best wr on the team.
That opinion is shared by more than this DJ, it is held by a lot of people in the NFL...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T.O. calls in radio show in Philly(audio) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools