Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T.O. calls in radio show in Philly(audio) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : February 10, 2007, 02:53:07 PM

i'm not buying it.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#16 : February 10, 2007, 03:00:55 PM

This radio guy is clearly a huge Eagles homer. He is bitter about what TO did, didn't want TO there from the start, etc. This is not an unbiased media outlet. That is ok to some degree, but to the degree which this guy is pushing TO is unbelievable.

I'm with TO on this one. That guy is a jerk.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 10, 2007, 03:02:45 PM

This radio guy is clearly a huge Eagles homer. He is bitter about what TO did, didn't want TO there from the start, etc. This is not an unbiased media outlet. That is ok to some degree, but to the degree which this guy is pushing TO is unbelievable.

I'm with TO on this one. That guy is a jerk.
I'm not with TO on anything.  I think it is hillarious that the DJ is trying to stir the pot...TO is a jerk, this DJ is a jerk, they are a perfect fit for each other.  Why would the DJ be anything but negative about TO, TO came into Philly not trusting anyone, not giving interviews to anyone...it is all a nice big, crappy situation that both guys deserve...

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#18 : February 10, 2007, 03:32:32 PM

Because TO is a person, Boid. If you put yourself in his shoes, and I know you think he is a jerk, he probably has reasons behind everything that he does. We all do...we don't do things just for fun most of the time. He made some decisions, maybe he regrets some of them. Some of those decisions are fair game and some of those decisions are not. A lot of what was discussed there was very personal things for TO. Not necessarily what happened in Philadelphia with his situation, etc. but more along the lines of what happened with some of his personal relationships. The radio guy has no idea bout a lot of that stuff and he is trying to tell TO how TO feels. That's wrong.

TO had every right to be on there defending himself. The bottom line is that TO doesn't look like such a bad guy on there and the radio personality looks like a real idiot. TO defended himself quite well and that guy just kept making things up. That's not reporting, that's not media, that is just pure hatred and agenda. I think that is wrong.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 10, 2007, 04:06:56 PM

Because TO is a person, Boid. If you put yourself in his shoes, and I know you think he is a jerk, he probably has reasons behind everything that he does. We all do...we don't do things just for fun most of the time. He made some decisions, maybe he regrets some of them. Some of those decisions are fair game and some of those decisions are not. A lot of what was discussed there was very personal things for TO. Not necessarily what happened in Philadelphia with his situation, etc. but more along the lines of what happened with some of his personal relationships. The radio guy has no idea bout a lot of that stuff and he is trying to tell TO how TO feels. That's wrong.

TO had every right to be on there defending himself. The bottom line is that TO doesn't look like such a bad guy on there and the radio personality looks like a real idiot. TO defended himself quite well and that guy just kept making things up. That's not reporting, that's not media, that is just pure hatred and agenda. I think that is wrong.
Bah.  We are not talking about a guy in a serious situation here...it is bantering back and forth between two jerks.  For all the gloating and idiocy that TO has been associated with, I could NEVER feel sympathy for the guy for getting ribbed a little bit.  He has said and done some lame things to good coaches like Parcells, has called people homosexual without any justification, called out teammates in the media rather than in-house...TO is no saint.  He may think he is one, but he isn't, and I will never be in his corner over verbal jabs.  I think he is reaping what he has sown. 

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T.O. calls in radio show in Philly(audio) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools