Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You would think that film was important « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 20, 2009, 11:52:08 PM

There was a cool show on Discovery tonight called 'When We Left Earth'.  Some great old footage that played more like a movie than a documentary.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 21, 2009, 07:51:02 AM

Who disgusts Turbo? Whoopi, Michelle Obama, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton (I'll give you that one), Jesse Jackson, Raheem, etc...

Disgusts may be too strong of a word for Raheem. But you have expressed your fear of having him as a coach.

Dont forger all rappers.

Especially Eminem.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 21, 2009, 01:57:47 PM

+1

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 21, 2009, 02:01:18 PM

If you get a chance, "In the Shadow of the Moon" is another good one. Saw that in the theater in 2007. It's on Netflix.

biffbeaumont

Starter

#19 : July 21, 2009, 02:03:26 PM

If you get a chance, "In the Shadow of the Moon" is another good one. Saw that in the theater in 2007. It's on Netflix.

I love the moon..fascinated by it. I know it's just a rock but still...I honestly don't know why we haven't gone back and either built a workstation or even a small colony. I realize these days that NASA likes our big orbiting school bus, but I really think it would be worth it...IMVHO

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#20 : July 21, 2009, 03:14:50 PM

Who disgusts Turbo? Whoopi, Michelle Obama, Barack Obama, Al Sharpton (I'll give you that one), Jesse Jackson, Raheem, etc...

Disgusts may be too strong of a word for Raheem. But you have expressed your fear of having him as a coach.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 21, 2009, 03:46:59 PM

lol

Actually, all but Raheem disgust me on that list...  Fear him as a coach?  Where did I say that?

You are a "digger" joe, that is for sure, but your attempt at calling me a racist has failed once again...  Most of the people on that list above disgust a lot of other people than myself, and Java is right, add eminem to that list as well...  Drama Queen.

Do you want a list of white people that disgust me too, or would that not fit into your attempt to make me look bad?

*yawn*

Let's talk about Bigfoot, or healtcare, it's far more interesting.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#22 : July 21, 2009, 04:19:52 PM

lol

Actually, all but Raheem disgust me on that list...  Fear him as a coach?  Where did I say that?

You are a "digger" joe, that is for sure, but your attempt at calling me a racist has failed once again...  Most of the people on that list above disgust a lot of other people than myself, and Java is right, add eminem to that list as well...  Drama Queen.

Do you want a list of white people that disgust me too, or would that not fit into your attempt to make me look bad?

*yawn*

Disgusting dirty south white boy here.  HA HA HA people from wisconsin look funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#23 : July 21, 2009, 04:32:17 PM

lol

*yawn*

Disgusting dirty south white boy here.  HA HA HA people from wisconsin look funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#24 : July 21, 2009, 04:40:58 PM

lol

Actually, all but Raheem disgust me on that list... Fear him as a coach? Where did I say that?

You are a "digger" joe, that is for sure, but your attempt at calling me a racist has failed once again... Most of the people on that list above disgust a lot of other people than myself, and Java is right, add eminem to that list as well... Drama Queen.

*yawn*

Disgusting dirty south white boy here. HA HA HA people from wisconsin look funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just two face palms? WEAK bro WEAK.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You would think that film was important « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools