Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo's mock draft: Bucs pick CJ @ #4 over Thomas « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : February 14, 2007, 04:15:18 PM

If this scenario plays out, I'd prefer picking Thomas. You can't use good WRs if you don't have time to throw.

More importantly, you can't be a balanced offense if you can't run. Thomas can help us do both, and I can't see why some can't grasp that concept.

There is a lot of good OL in the draft and Free agency...there are NO 6'6 4.33/40 WR anywhere.....this is a once in a lifetime guy

Shag

Pro Bowler

#31 : February 14, 2007, 04:22:32 PM

There is a lot of good OL in the draft and Free agency...there are NO 6'6 4.33/40 WR anywhere.....this is a once in a lifetime guy

That's why the Raiders will draft Johnson. We need to start talking about trading down.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 14, 2007, 04:26:14 PM

Thats why they need a franchise QB,so Raiders won't draft him. Lane Kiffin needs a QB more than a WR

That's why the Raiders will draft Johnson. We need to start talking about trading down.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Shag

Pro Bowler

#33 : February 14, 2007, 04:30:25 PM

Thats why they need a franchise QB,so Raiders won't draft him. Lane Kiffin needs a QB more than a WR

Lane Kiffin won't make the draft decisions.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo's mock draft: Bucs pick CJ @ #4 over Thomas « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools