Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hypothetical question? If Gruden Wins next year... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 10, 2007, 10:08:58 PM

Most poster on this site would still support and want Gruden here even if we don't win, so does it matter?

Don't drink the kool-aid
Don't get confused "guru" - just because folks reject your continual bashing doesn't mean Gruden gets a pass forever.  But those who read PR know the circumstances faced over the past few years began prior to the SB win, and that eventually the piper does get paid.  Because you and some others reject that does not make it so, and that is the very basis so many reject your position on Gruden. 

And Dal -
Dal, you're being silly now. Did you really want to go 6-10 instead of 4-12 and ruin our draft spot because no way another QB would have made more of a difference than one or two games....?

So you think Gruden was playing for a draft pick after 3 games? Really? Wow, well I guess three games is the point where I'd run up the white flag too.
  NO - he went with the what he believed were the lesser of two evils (another old adage properly used),  and if you had seen Rattay throw in camp you too would have wondered why he was receiving payment for his efforts.  Want to bash Jon for being wrong in picking Grads over Rattay - have at it.  Want to call Rattay an NFL quality qb and to I will use Au contraire on your butt. LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hypothetical question? If Gruden Wins next year... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools