Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gators Talk on the radio « previous next »
Page: 1

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: July 17, 2009, 05:12:04 PM

Shane Matthews and I believe someone else on will be on

1080thefan.com

talking about the Gators team maybe being the greatest ever. Thought Id pass it on. Will be on around 6pm your time, and they stream live.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 17, 2009, 05:23:27 PM

its on in 5 mins. 530 your time

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#2 : July 18, 2009, 06:38:15 AM

1080thefan.com

talking about the Gators team maybe being the greatest ever. Thought Id pass it on. Will be on around 6pm your time, and they stream live.

No one cares. Speaking as a CFB fan. Theres only two games UF plays that im interested in watching at LSU and FSU. Id be embarassed to admit to being a gator fan. Players riding around in police cars, scared of OOC competition. I bet you Billy D wishes he would of took that Magic job. Kind of hard to steadily bring in top talent with the surroundings Meyer is providing.

OregonBucFan i have more interest watching Oregon's games over UF. Utah, Boise st. Cal, and USC. I am rooting for you guys to really beat Utah.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 18, 2009, 11:40:54 AM

No one cares. Speaking as a CFB fan. Theres only two games UF plays that im interested in watching at LSU and FSU. Id be embarassed to admit to being a gator fan. Players riding around in police cars, scared of OOC competition. I bet you Billy D wishes he would of took that Magic job. Kind of hard to steadily bring in top talent with the surroundings Meyer is providing.

OregonBucFan i have more interest watching Oregon's games over UF. Utah, Boise st. Cal, and USC. I am rooting for you guys to really beat Utah.

You've talked more about the Gators than other poster since the horrible day you decided to join this site, so nobody here is buying the "no one cares" and "I have no interest in watching their games" crap.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#4 : July 18, 2009, 11:58:49 AM

You've talked more about the Gators than other poster since the horrible day you decided to join this site, so nobody here is buying the "no one cares" and "I have no interest in watching their games" crap.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 18, 2009, 08:09:43 PM

i think its going to be a long season for you.  and if you think UF's recruiting will suffer you are in for some more heartache.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#6 : July 18, 2009, 08:16:52 PM

i think its going to be a long season for you. and if you think UF's recruiting will suffer you are in for some more heartache.

Whatever were not the ones inviting ponies into our stable to gaurantee a winning season. OOOOOHHHH I cant wait to play them gators again. Go ahead gator fans its easy to talk smack about Miami huh. 1 win in how long. Then you played the bigGest chump card in history of CFB.

We will see you punks and wanna be gangsters again.
THUG U

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 18, 2009, 08:20:38 PM

Whatever were not the ones inviting ponies into our stable to gaurantee a winning season. OOOOOHHHH I cant wait to play them gators again. Go ahead gator fans its easy to talk smack about Miami huh. 1 win in how long. Then you played the bigGest chump card in history of CFB.

every cupcake on UF's 09 schedule has played miami in the last 5 years, right?  and yeah, it is pretty easy to talk smack when UF is winning national championships and miami is struggling to get over .500.  but remember, you brought it on - as usual, you trashed UF first in this thread.

OBF - did the talk about anything interesting or just the usual?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#8 : July 18, 2009, 08:22:53 PM

every cupcake on UF's 09 schedule has played miami in the last 5 years, right? and yeah, it is pretty easy to talk smack when UF is winning national championships and miami is struggling to get over .500. but remember, you brought it on - as usual, you trashed UF first in this thread.

Was it done by the same producers that do cops or that dumb things that dumb criminal do show?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 18, 2009, 09:20:10 PM

Anybody have a moron-to-English dictionary?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 19, 2009, 01:21:36 AM

every cupcake on UF's 09 schedule has played miami in the last 5 years, right?  and yeah, it is pretty easy to talk smack when UF is winning national championships and miami is struggling to get over .500.  but remember, you brought it on - as usual, you trashed UF first in this thread.

no what we all know.

Schedule favorable
Safe to pencil them in for the national title game
Tebow is good
Spikes is good
Lucky they miss out on Ole Miss

The guy was from ESPN radio in Gainsville, talked a little about other teams was a segment long

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 19, 2009, 01:22:32 AM

1080thefan.com

glad your interested in our games...  ::)

Im rooting for us to beat Boise State

#12 : July 19, 2009, 04:30:33 AM

Stop giving the moron attention. Tis the only reason why he keeps doing it.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gators Talk on the radio « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools